RERA chief denies petition from worried investors

Is RERA cheif lieing about the pitition?

• Hell ya

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pal78

I've personally know people involved in this group and they confirmed to me that a fax signed by all members was actually sent to RERA
As you know them could you please ask for a copy of the fax and post it on this forum ? That should stop the discussion !

F

financier888

RERA chief denies petition from worried investors - Real Estate - ArabianBusiness.com

I've personally know people involved in this group and they confirmed to me that a fax signed by all members was actually sent to RERA - what kind of media is this!
I'll not comment any further and i'll leave it to you.
He appealed to investors not to hesitate in calling RERA to know the update of any project and stressed that RERA would never allow developers to breach real estate laws, especially the escrow account system.

Then - what about the investors in Sanali who can find no record of their payments in the escrow acct ???

T

TommyC

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/546550-rera-chief-denies-petition-from-worried-investors
"Loss of investor's rights is a red line...it has not happened and it will never happen in Dubai real estate market...RERA has completed registration of developers and brokers at its records to preserve their rights," he added.
Alright? So what happened to Law 13?

He appealed to investors not to hesitate in calling RERA to know the update of any project and stressed that RERA would never allow developers to breach real estate laws, especially the escrow account system.

Then - what about the investors in Sanali who can find no record of their payments in the escrow acct ???
http://www.7days.ae/storydetails.php?id=73813&page=local news&title=Four more held
“There’s probably dhs70 to 80 million that’s been taken and only dhs4.5 million left in the escrow accounts,” he said. He added that efforts were being made to discover what happened to the funds and help to return investors’ money.
Once again, what happened to that protection?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.