Rera Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alimha

Roshan...I appreciate your quick response. I checked out the website and found that Stadium Point in Dubai Sports City was registered.

I am still trying to find the Metropolis Lofts Project.....I got the RERA registration no recently so may be the site has not been updated.

You are a good resource for investors in Dubai, especially for foreigners (Canadian) like me.

Recently I have invested in Ajman (Emirates City) with Sweet Homes.....do you know if the Escrow Law has been introduced in Ajman.

Thanks.....Alimha
Roshan.....I found the RERA registration for Metropolis Lofts.....I was not spelling the Project name correctly...the Tamweel Escrow No on the site also matched with the one given to me by the selling agent for transfer of funds.

Thanks again....keep up the good work.....Alimha

P

pinnacle1

Marina Pinnacle

I have purchased apartments with this developer, completion on contracts was June 2008. They are now quoting December 2010. A two and a half year delay. All clients that contact the developer are ignored, all e.mails and letters are ignored. Surely this is not legal. Does anyone have suggestions. They are registered with R.E.R.A. we think, escrow accounts, dont know. Developer won't give any information. Also cannot sell as developer ignores agents as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.