Require an honest agent to sell property!

S

susieV3

Hi

Can anyone recommend an HONEST (preferably english) agent/Estate Agents who I can sell my property in Cyprus with please??????

L

Lysos

What precisely do you mean by an HONEST agent ?. A really honest agent will tell you that unless you are selling a top end detached villa, then unless you are prepared to take a really low price you have no chance of selling.

K

Kjarkata

SusieV3, just my advise, you just need to be more focused on what is your demand and take control on the negotations to certain acceptable limits intead of looking for a honest agent. A person can be honest but in real estate business as a broker/agent, the same person has to get the work done and make money and will use all possible options /business tricks to achieve his objective.
So in short, you need act clever and take charge instaed of solely depending on the agent.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
What precisely do you mean by an HONEST agent ?. A really honest agent will tell you that unless you are selling a top end detached villa, then unless you are prepared to take a really low price you have no chance of selling.
Even top end detached villas have to be more realistically priced if there is to be any chance of selling them these days.
Too many people still think they can sell for a profit because they bought a 2 or 3 years ago. This is no longer the case and I can't see it changing much for the next 12 months at least.

G

Gammon

Hi

Can anyone recommend an HONEST (preferably english) agent/Estate Agents who I can sell my property in Cyprus with please??????
Give Helen a try, At CYPRUS RESALES DIRECT

A

alxking1

I would recommend Charles Oliver international property. They are a smallish effective company, bottom line honest.

Cheers.

J

Journals009

Honest Agent

Can Someone Recommend Honest agent for the property

W

whisper

honest guys

:idea:
Hi

Hi can recommend two guys that are honest and can help you with any advice in all details of selling if you want their number just let me know