Reputable Notaire???

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ellesbelles

Me again!

Can anyone please recommend a reputable notaire to deal with our purchase in Fes please?

Many thanks

Ellesbelles

K

Kairi

I trust the following notary in Fes:
Mohamed : cell +216-666736780

K

Kairi

Ellesbelles, what did you bought in Fes....I visited Fes and I like to buy there one day...

E

ellesbelles

Thanks for the info.

We are buying a two bed in the Sunset apartments - hoping to complete in next few weeks.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

How do you define reputable ????.

M

markwillenbrock

Me again!

Can anyone please recommend a reputable notaire to deal with our purchase in Fes please?

Many thanks

Ellesbelles
Quite frankly, there is no such thing as a completely reputable notaire - if you dig deep enough, someone will have something bad to say about all of them.

At the moment the notarial system is under huge pressure, as they are seeing a drastic drop in income. Unlike the UK (for example) a notaire makes no money from an abortive sale; so there is an incentive to push purchases through that may be unsafe.

Ideally, you need to fully understand the legal system rather than trusting a notaire - after all, he isn't your lawyer. He represents both sides, and the government.

Most locals will bring either their avocat or another notaire or adul with them to the notaires office. This advisor will get a modest fee regardless, and so tends to be more willing to point out problems.

R

rosiecot

Hi Mark
Sounds very good advice re notaire! My troubles were with Siroco Estates who had not passed on the required forms and money for completion when we met at the notaire.
It took about 7 hours before the problems were solved.

Do you know where I can find aluminium shutters in Fez? Three sliding doors in my apartment have no shutters and the heat inside is unbearable by midday!
I will be in my apartment (No1 at sun set apartments Fez) from Sept 12th until Oct 7th.
Love to see you, or any one else buying there!

Rosiecot (PAM)

T

Tangier

Hi Mark
Sounds very good advice re notaire! My troubles were with Siroco Estates who had not passed on the required forms and money for completion when we met at the notaire.
It took about 7 hours before the problems were solved.

Do you know where I can find aluminium shutters in Fez? Three sliding doors in my apartment have no shutters and the heat inside is unbearable by midday!
I will be in my apartment (No1 at sun set apartments Fez) from Sept 12th until Oct 7th.
Love to see you, or any one else buying there!

Rosiecot (PAM)
Hi all just to let you all know that SIROCO EASTATES have pulled out of Morocco >>>> :banghead:

T

Tangier

just to let you all know that SIROCO EASTATES hve pulled out of Morocco Times are bad ???? dont know have you all go off with Tangier City Apts got off with block 6 please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.