Renting Out Property in JLT

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stylinexpat

I have a unit in Saba Tower II and have been staying in it since they handed it over to me a couple of weeks back ago. The finishing in Saba Tower II is quite good but not as good as the Lakes S3. A 1 Bedroom unit in the lakes is going for over 2 million now and I was offered 2.0-2.1 million for my 2 bedroom unit in Saba Tower II which came fully furnished from the developer. I am still debating whether I should sell or rent. I am quite sure these units in my tower will see 2000 Dhms. per square foot in the near future and the ones in the Marina will fetch 2000-2500 as well. When the Metro station opens and starts running I expect units in Saba Tower to fetch any where between 2500-2800 a square foot. The Metro station is walking distance to the Metro station. I have had offers of 150-160K to rent out as well. I like my unit as it is nice on the higher floors where you can see just about everything. I think JLT will do well in the future so like someone said, it's all about location,location, & Location!

S

sap001

Renting out in JLT

I have a unit in Saba Tower II and have been staying in it since they handed it over to me a couple of weeks back ago. The finishing in Saba Tower II is quite good but not as good as the Lakes S3. A 1 Bedroom unit in the lakes is going for over 2 million now and I was offered 2.0-2.1 million for my 2 bedroom unit in Saba Tower II which came fully furnished from the developer. I am still debating whether I should sell or rent. I am quite sure these units in my tower will see 2000 Dhms. per square foot in the near future and the ones in the Marina will fetch 2000-2500 as well. When the Metro station opens and starts running I expect units in Saba Tower to fetch any where between 2500-2800 a square foot. The Metro station is walking distance to the Metro station. I have had offers of 150-160K to rent out as well. I like my unit as it is nice on the higher floors where you can see just about everything. I think JLT will do well in the future so like someone said, it's all about location,location, & Location!

Do you know if the lake around which the JLT's are constructed has actually been built? If NO, do you know when the lake is scheduled for completion?

sap 0001

S

stylinexpat

Do you know if the lake around which the JLT's are constructed has actually been built? If NO, do you know when the lake is scheduled for completion?

sap 0001

No, it hasn't been completed yet and there are many towers that need to be completed first. I think they need to finish a lot around that area before they fill up those lakes. I guess they will fill them in sometime in the beginning of 09 but who knows. The lakes should for sure be in by the time the Metro starts operating in September of 09.

Status
Not open for further replies.