Renting in Egypt.. and babysitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MK_kimberley

Hello,

I am looking to rent an apartment in Hurghada starting from June 2010 for a minimum of 6months, i have had a look at a few properties and seem to be pulled towards the British resort.. does anyone else live near there? Also where would you recommend renting? I am a single 20 yr old female.

I am also looking to do some part time baby sitting when I arrive, either during the day entertaining kids with painting or taking them on days out.. Or in the evening feeding them and putting them to bed whilst parents have some quality time alone :) I can also do homework help as I have 11 GCSEs grade A-B and 4 A levels

Any help would be much appreciated

Kim :wavey:

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
Hello,

I am looking to rent an apartment in Hurghada starting from June 2010 for a minimum of 6months, i have had a look at a few properties and seem to be pulled towards the British resort.. does anyone else live near there? Also where would you recommend renting? I am a single 20 yr old female.

I am also looking to do some part time baby sitting when I arrive, either during the day entertaining kids with painting or taking them on days out.. Or in the evening feeding them and putting them to bed whilst parents have some quality time alone :) I can also do homework help as I have 11 GCSEs grade A-B and 4 A levels

Any help would be much appreciated

Kim :wavey:
you looking to rent 1 bed?

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
yes :)

one or two bedroom apartment
I have a 1 bedroom apartment in Hurghada Dream development and its fully furnished, brand new and attached some pictures for the flat, also it have 2 sofa beds which can be used for 4 persons to sleep if have guests.

its 2 minutes from Public Beach, and its really amazing

but i don't know if it will wait till June :)

owner like to have 300 Euro per month if interested let me know

Regards

Attachments

M

MK_kimberley

Hey thats a nice apartment but I have seen the same sort of thing/quality for much cheaper.. thanks for your help tho :)

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
Hey thats a nice apartment but I have seen the same sort of thing/quality for much cheaper.. thanks for your help tho :)
I doubt it :) but its free world my friend its up to you take it or leave it

M

MK_kimberley

haha

Yeah i wouldnt call it hars.. i would of said rude.. so i chose to ignore it :)

And i have found a beautiful apartment close to the beach for £200 a month.. it helps to have friends in hurghada :)

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned

And i have found a beautiful apartment close to the beach for £200 a month.. it helps to have friends in hurghada :)
very happy for you

john'n'kate

john'n'kate

£200 per month, close to beach, beautiful!!

Love to see where that is :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.