Renting a villa in Sharm

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A1APU

Hello,
We are moving to Sharm in July and want to rent a 3 bedroom villa for a year.

Is there a way to find a villa to rent other than using an agent?

Can anybody give me an idea of what we'd expect to pay?

Any help would be very much appreciated,

Thanks

Andrew

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Andrew I have seen a 6 bedroom villa for rent in Nabq ( ready March 09 ) at 1400 euros per month, 3 bed apartment for 4800 le per month at Diar el Rabw. There seem to be quite a few at Sharm Residence and I have seen some 3 beds for around 3500le - you can contact Oriental Resorts see Oriental Resort
I recently saw a villa for 20,000le per month and this was sea front by Il Mercato. As you can see prices do vary quite a lot.

Regards

Alison

A

A1APU

Thanks for your suggestions...................you're a mind of information...........it's really helpful.
We'll be in sharm in late March/Early April to get things setup for the summer, is there anybody we can talk to/meet who can give us information that will give us a short cut the "learning curve" Any suggestions greatfully received. Thanks again for all your help Andrew

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Andrew I will be out 18th April. The Sharm Womens grp is really good and lots of members have been living in Sharm for years and they are a helpful bunch. Their website has a section that has rentals as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.