rental management in saidia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greensinvestor

is anyone aware of any rental management plans and services on the non-touristic plots in saidia?

i have purchased on the greens, and have not yet heard of any services being provided.

its drawing closer and closer to completion time and it'd be good to get rental sorted out asap. if anyone has any info, it would be much appreciated.

C

cocopops

i've been wondering that myself. i've done a bit of research but haven't found much. it seems to still be early days.

M

Mr Ri

Greensinvestor and Cocopops

Take a look at the posts 'The Greens' or 'Finally got my property in AP6'. Both those threads include an attached pdf file entitled 'How to Maximise Yield'. There's a link to a decent website in the footer of the pdf file.

In terms of services, check out fkdev's post 'help during your next visit'.

If you'd like I can PM you with some specific details.

G

gbdahew

The Greens Rentals

Hi guys-I have also purchased on The Greens and wish to rent my property however I dont want a lot of work myself-lazy girl !!
Anyway I found a great site that is full of info and handles all the rental side of things for u including on line payments. Its the usual www address just add saidiavactions and then dot com or pm me if you cant find it. It seems quite a lot of other owners and service companies are interested in working with them.

G

greensinvestor

Thanks very much for the help guys. saidiavacations seems like a really useful site.

T

The Soup Dragon

Mr Ri. Thank for posting the document. Think equation in first page needs changed. (Numerator and denominator wrong way round.)

M

Mr Ri

Thanks Soup. I'll get it fixed.

I'd certainly appreciate any more comments, suggestions or improvements to the 'How to Maximise Yield' document.

I

inovative

renting service

as an owner in mediterrania saidia (a two bedroom appartment in the nautic maroc, which is AP1) i developped a renting service which is near to be completed. you will find my on appartment at the moment for renting and you're welcomed to contact me if you want to advert your own apartment on this website.

G

greensinvestor

I have found a management company who also deal with rental advertising, they are recommended by the sales agents i used and are apparantly established on other sites around the world. They are also dealing with other areas in morocco, not just saidia. they are very helpful so pm me if anyone wants contact details to check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.