Rental Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krustydean

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a rental contract template? I have a flat which I am hoping to rent out privately (i.e. not through an agency). Any advise?

Thanks

M

mtrtnik

I have sample rental contract I got from agency. I can send it to you just PM me your e-mail.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi the poster will not be able to send private messages yet.

M

mtrtnik

Alison,

I sent you contract to e-mail and you can attach it here on forum if you want to.

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a rental contract template? I have a flat which I am hoping to rent out privately (i.e. not through an agency). Any advise?

Thanks
I have one that a Egyptian rental company used to rent out private accommodation in Sharm. It is basic, in English but can be used as a template for your use.
If you think this may help, write to me privately on here and I will try to assist you in creating one.

Alan Cockayne - Coralife-Style Consultants.

K

krustydean

I have one that a Egyptian rental company used to rent out private accommodation in Sharm. It is basic, in English but can be used as a template for your use.
If you think this may help, write to me privately on here and I will try to assist you in creating one.

Alan Cockayne - Coralife-Style Consultants.
Hi Alan,

Unfortunately, I do not have access to PM at the moment.

I would love a copy to use as a template.

Thanks

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Hi Alan,

Unfortunately, I do not have access to PM at the moment.

I would love a copy to use as a template.

Thanks
Then look up my website at Coralife-Style.com and click on the contact box. I can send you it by e-mail.

Alan Cockayne.

Z

Zeiad Yehia

Dear krustydean,

Welcome to the forums. Please download a free full version of a rental contract via the following link. Please note that you, accordingly, are given the permission to utilize it at your own discretion.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

All the best,

Zeiad Yehia
Solicitor

Status
Not open for further replies.