Remraam properties, Dubailand

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suas5

hiee, Any idea regarding the 1st phase or 2nd phase in Remram properties situated in dubailand. Wht are the curent prices, is there any future scope init?
what was the opening price for the 1st phase?

M

mcjidim

I sold Remraam Phase II at 15% premium (It was 2 BD room unit). The SP was 1025 psf. But i think you can sell it at nearly 20% easily

R

Roshan

hiee, Any idea regarding the 1st phase or 2nd phase in Remram properties situated in dubailand. Wht are the curent prices, is there any future scope init?
O.P was Dhs 650 for Phase 1 if I am not mistaken.

Regards

Roshan

Fal Pat

Fal Pat

The current market price for Remraam goes like this: For 1BR - between AED 1160- 1225 psft, for 2BR - between AED 1140 - 1200 psft. If you get anything below 1160 psft for 1 BR, you should be lucky as the price curve for Remraam is moving above that range. You may get 1 BR for even as low as 1130 psft but those will be large terraces which are not easily sold since the area increases without actually increasing the living space.

Status
Not open for further replies.