Remraam Phase 3 current premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

usmanzk

Hi,
I own a 1 bed apartment in Remraam Phase 3, wanted to know the market premium.

S

sasherwani2

Hi,
I own a 1 bed apartment in Remraam Phase 3, wanted to know the market premium.
No buyers even at 0%, ive been trying to sell a remraam phase 3 1 bedroom for 2 weeks now. No response even at 20k below OP.

M

Mikal

In a correcting market if you really want to get rid of your investment what incentive are you giving to the potential buyer by offering him a unit at 0% - any potential buyer would not consider entertaining you unless you may be offering 10-20% reduction on OP! Otherwise he would just sit back relax and let the market take care of itself.

U

usmanzk

I remember Tamweel was selling units in Remraam with upto 90% financing, whats the situation on that, any ideas about the per sqft price???

T

TommyC

I remember Tamweel was selling units in Remraam with upto 90% financing, whats the situation on that, any ideas about the per sqft price???
Up to 90% financing.....probably if the value is AED 100 or less (that's not AED 100k but 100). Seriously though, if you can find financing for apartments with a Loan-To-Value above 50%, you're lucky! It's critical times right now, and you bascially can't get a mortgage. Lots of money is being lost right now to developers taking advantage of the situation in the offplan-market.

Status
Not open for further replies.