Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Remraam Phase 3 current premium

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by usmanzk, Nov 17, 2008.

1. usmanzk

usmanzk New Member

Hi,
    I own a 1 bed apartment in Remraam Phase 3, wanted to know the market premium.

2. georgihh

georgihh New Member

0% if you find a buyer

3. sasherwani2

sasherwani2 New Member

No buyers even at 0%, ive been trying to sell a remraam phase 3 1 bedroom for 2 weeks now. No response even at 20k below OP.

4. MMSM

MMSM New Member

i have a bunch of stuff for sale in Remraam at 875 psf

5. Mikal

Mikal New Member

In a correcting market if you really want to get rid of your investment what incentive are you giving to the potential buyer by offering him a unit at 0% - any potential buyer would not consider entertaining you unless you may be offering 10-20% reduction on OP! Otherwise he would just sit back relax and let the market take care of itself.

6. usmanzk

usmanzk New Member

I remember Tamweel was selling units in Remraam with upto 90% financing, whats the situation on that, any ideas about the per sqft price???

7. TommyC

TommyC New Member

Up to 90% financing.....probably if the value is AED 100 or less (that's not AED 100k but 100). Seriously though, if you can find financing for apartments with a Loan-To-Value above 50%, you're lucky! It's critical times right now, and you bascially can't get a mortgage. Lots of money is being lost right now to developers taking advantage of the situation in the offplan-market.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.