Reliance JVS

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Datum1m

I am looking for investors who have bought from Reliance, I have bought Units in Reliance 17, I am being asked to pay 30% based on payment schedule, but the project is in delay and may not start until the New Year. I would like any investors who have bought into this cluster of 21 Townhouses to come forward and let me have their thoughts. I personally would like to see the project shelved and my money back because of the credit crunch and if this is not possible a payment schedule based on work completed and certified has been completed by an independent Architect.

Regards

Nigel

H

hussain

Im with you

I am looking for investors who have bought from Reliance, I have bought Units in Reliance 17, I am being asked to pay 30% based on payment schedule, but the project is in delay and may not start until the New Year. I would like any investors who have bought into this cluster of 21 Townhouses to come forward and let me have their thoughts. I personally would like to see the project shelved and my money back because of the credit crunch and if this is not possible a payment schedule based on work completed and certified has been completed by an independent Architect.

Regards

Nigel[/QUOTe

whats your email ?

D

Datum1m

I am still trying to reach out to people who have bought from Reliance, are there any Estate Agents with clients trying to sell Reliance units that could help me

Status
Not open for further replies.