Reliable real estate agents in the

J

JJSouthAfrica

Hi there,

I am very interested in potentially buying property(apartment) in the Izmir and/or Antalya areas/regions.

I would really appreciate if someone can provide me with good and reliable :top: real estate agents in Turkey that can assist me with the process and the guide me w.r.t purchasing real estate?

I will really appreciate all your help.

Cheers for now.

JJSouthAfrica

H

hnsreturkey

Real estate law in Turkey

Dear JJSouthAfrica,

Because of real estate investments are high cost, any mistake may cost you high while purchase process. Therefore, it is important to hire a lawyer when you want to buy a property.

The lawyer will be responsible for informing you of and providing you with all documents relating to taxes, applications, processes of the property you purchase. Furthermore, the lawyer will also deal with processing your permissions to purchase by applying to the Land Registry Office (Tapu Dairesi) and other authorized institutions and will follow up on your applications to ensure completion.
As a result, we advise you that you try to find an appropriate property on internet or with help of an agent and then before making a decision to buy this property you hire a lawyer for performing all procedures of the property.

Last edited by a moderator: