Regency Towers Commercial Units

Status
Not open for further replies.
propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
I have started a new thread showing internal photographs of the commercial units within regency towers as they develop.

The first pictures taken today are of the Bistro kitchen area just to give all of you out there who have purchased an apartment on this development and inside view.

The Bistro dining area is also shown in the photo's and i am told it will have an outside dining area attached.

The owner Mark is hoping it will be up and running around the end of January fingers crossed.

I thought as it is the commercial side to a apartment development id deserved to have its own thread.

Attachments

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Anyone who has purchased in Regency Towers will be very happy. Great project, well planned throughout to cater for the needs of discerning clients. Furniture packages are made 'in house', as are the soft furnishings, heated pools, well fitted kitchens, excellent use of space. Very impressed with the entire project. Regency Beach will be the Five Star version to Regency Towers Four Star so definately one to watch. A bit far out on the El Gouna Road but thats the only way to get beachfront these days. Besides, it won't be long before the whole strip will be developed and those that got in early will be very happy. We met the new International Chef today who will run the Tepanyaki and Italian Restaurants which are on site; all done 'in house', it really is encouraging to see the Developers planning for the future well being of their clients rather than just handing over the keys.

A

awahee123

Banned
I'm sorry Peter I don't quite share the same enthuisiasm where the finish is concerned at Regency Towers,has it changed since I was there thursday gone?.
The lay out is superb,the furniture packages are also very good,the pool area is very good.Have you actually been in any apartments?.
I did go into about four apartments and with two I would have concerns,some of the areas on different floors were also poorly finished.

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Regency Towers

I'm sorry Peter I don't quite share the same enthuisiasm where the finish is concerned at Regency Towers,has it changed since I was there thursday gone?.
The lay out is superb,the furniture packages are also very good,the pool area is very good.Have you actually been in any apartments?.
I did go into about four apartments and with two I would have concerns,some of the areas on different floors were also poorly finished.
Hi Peter,

I was also there with Awahee123 a few days ago and I have to agree with him. Some apartments are finished but others have a lot of problems from what I could see such as badly aligned windows etc. I also went up to the roof terrace and that had some problems eg a water pump/tank in an (open view) trying to increase water pressure to all apartments and pipes running along the floor. There is going to be a long list of snagging problems to sort out before I would class this project as finished.

Regards

Westmisd33

L

lyndsay552

The project still has 8 weeks to completion and having just bought a 1 bed apartment in it I have no concerns about the final product. The owner Andy, is passionate about finishing to a high standard and I have every faith that he will be true to his word.

Status
Not open for further replies.