Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Regency Continental

Discussion in 'Egypt property' started by propertywatch1, Jan 20, 2008.

1. propertywatch1

propertywatch1 <b>Official Photographer</b>

Hello Everyone

Here are the latest pictures of the Regency Continental Development. This is situated in the Intercontinental Area Of Hurghada. I will Add a Google Earth Picture to the Thread asap.

As always with my " Camera " posts ill let you all add the comments i have lots more photo's that would take me forever to upload so if you would like to see them just PM me.

This could be an alternative development to any one looking at Lotus Breeze as its in a similar location and has already begun construction.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  2. J4hurghada

J4hurghada Banned

good work derek, is this one near the oasis where I am

3. Mark .Y.

Mark .Y. New Member

No swimming pool I believe Derek which would put me, and I would think many others, off this development.

Mark .Y.

4. propertywatch1

propertywatch1 <b>Official Photographer</b>

It is in the general area around the Oasis development. And i think its an alternative development for those who wish to be in a smaller development or for investment purposes.

I think its going to have some kind of pool on the roof but i will try to find out.

5. awahee123

awahee123 Banned

Looks ok,is this the small budget type of development what Regency have come up with?..

6. lyndsay552

lyndsay552 New Member

Wghosh,

I've pulled this thread back up to the top so you can see some more photos.

Lyndsay

7. final plans

Hi these are final plans from regency continental
    tomorow i will have more pics from real

Attached Files:

8. is theintercontinental area a good area to invest ing for more residential type accomodation??

9. lyndsay552

lyndsay552 New Member

Hi Wghosh,

We ended up near enough having to toss a coin between Regency Beach and Regency Continental. They are both excellent developments for different reasons. Did you go and view Regency Towers on your visit? I know that it nearly blew us away with the quality of the apartments. I personally have never stayed in an apartment of that standard.

I think the continental is in an up and coming area and Andy was trying to buy the buildings beside. He mentioned that if he could get all four they would have connecting roof terraces, a bit like Oasis 1, 2 and 5. But as I say it's only if!!

When you look at the prices, there's not many other places that you can get a decent size one bed for £20k or a 2 bed for £25k.

The interiors have been designed by an Italian Architect, hence the funky curves.

I hope this answers you questions

Lyndsay

10. they are my thoughts exactly... walked by regency towers and they did look rather good...... but never had a proper look

ill pm u in a minute

11. lyndsay552

lyndsay552 New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.