Regency Cairo

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lsab

Just received very basic information about Regency's new development. All I know is that it's in Heliopolis, close to the airport and with 'huge rental potential', 'in addition to all the usual benefits of a Regency resort'. One for investors perhaps. I've asked for more details and will post here when I receive them. Unless of course, someone else already knows more.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Just received very basic information about Regency's new development. All I know is that it's in Heliopolis, close to the airport and with 'huge rental potential', 'in addition to all the usual benefits of a Regency resort'. One for investors perhaps. I've asked for more details and will post here when I receive them. Unless of course, someone else already knows more.
I'm from cairo and live in hurghada since 8 years and i don't go their lot only once eeach 3 months to see my family, i think i can't live there anymore its too much noise, polution, big traffic jams, only if you go there for business keep yourself in Red sea ;)

L

Lsab

I agree with you. I'm not a big fan of Cairo but it's where my husband's family live. I like the look of this development though, but only for investment. I couldn't live there:(

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I agree with you. I'm not a big fan of Cairo but it's where my husband's family live. I like the look of this development though, but only for investment. I couldn't live there:(
so may be you share with us some pics

L

Lsab

No idea yet but I've asked for more information from them. Unlikely to be cheap though.

P

propertastic

According to a property magazine that's recently become available here, prices start from:

Studios GBP39,995
One-Bedroom GBP49,995
Two-Bed/Two-Bath GBP69,995
Three-Bed/Two-Bath GBP79,995

According to GlobalPropertyGuide, yields in Cairo are some of the best in the world at 11.35%, so this could be a great investment for someone looking at a purchase from a purely financial point of view.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
According to a property magazine that's recently become available here, prices start from:

Studios GBP39,995
One-Bedroom GBP49,995
Two-Bed/Two-Bath GBP69,995
Three-Bed/Two-Bath GBP79,995

According to GlobalPropertyGuide, yields in Cairo are some of the best in the world at 11.35%, so this could be a great investment for someone looking at a purchase from a purely financial point of view.
what sizes of these flats coz for cairo i think for this location its more than normal

P

propertastic

There are no sizes in the advertising. I think that the project is probably months away from being launched.

I was looking around at the prices of some resales in Cairo, but they are all enormous - 500-600m2 five bed apartments were quite common!!!

Yes, I can imagine that you can find property in Cairo a lot cheaper than this, but I think most of it would not be to European standards. I haven't done a lot of research into what's available there but I think it's interesting.

I was in Cairo for the first time a couple of weeks ago and was very pleasantly surprised by it. It was a lot cleaner and greener than I expected (although people weren't exaggerating when they say how crazy the traffic is there!)

L

Lsab

The little bit more info I have from the developer is this:

The development is located at Heleopolis near the airport it will be 11 stories tall, all buildings around are 5 stories tall, the upper floors will then have views over the largest park in Cairo and the race course. The commercial area will have a conference centre and a business centre Apartments will start around 60 m2 and a price starting at £750 m2 on the second floor and going up 5 % per floor to the 11th. Communal pool and Jacuzzis on the roof with roof top bar and grill.

As far as I know the development has not yet been released.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
The little bit more info I have from the developer is this:

The development is located at Heleopolis near the airport it will be 11 stories tall, all buildings around are 5 stories tall, the upper floors will then have views over the largest park in Cairo and the race course. The commercial area will have a conference centre and a business centre Apartments will start around 60 m2 and a price starting at £750 m2 on the second floor and going up 5 % per floor to the 11th. Communal pool and Jacuzzis on the roof with roof top bar and grill.

As far as I know the development has not yet been released.
Dear isab i would like to say if its near to airport as you say no way no way that tbe building will be 11 stories building should be far from it some how

L

Lsab

It's what the developer says George - not me. 'Near' probably doesn't mean right next door :)

Status
Not open for further replies.