Regency Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
its not sales tactics i tell honest and true infomation nothing more or less honestly and sure its up to you at the end
therefore no need to keep telling me about things selling fast as i know that already.

regards wayne.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
therefore no need to keep telling me about things selling fast as i know that already.

regards wayne.
No problem if these words mak problems for you will not say it for you
as you know its true
regards

L

Lsab

I was just wondering if anyone out there has bought a junior suite and intends to convert it to a 1 bed. Likewise has anyone bought on the top floor and intends to pay extra for the roof terrace? We've bought a junior suite on the top floor and not sure whether to go for one or both options...or neither!

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Congratulations on your election to the dizzy heights of Moderator! Well deserved, your insight into Middle Eastern lifestyles should be a huge asset to the members.

L

Lsab

Thanks very much Peter. Like Lyndsay I feel that Queenie might be regretting it though. I've already been onto her with questions! I hope that I'm going to make a god job of it - I'll certainly give it my best.

K

krisu

I was just wondering if anyone out there has bought a junior suite and intends to convert it to a 1 bed. Likewise has anyone bought on the top floor and intends to pay extra for the roof terrace? We've bought a junior suite on the top floor and not sure whether to go for one or both options...or neither!
Hi Linda

We've bought a junior suite on the first floor, and we want it to be converted. We still not sure about what option to go for, so we’ll probably wait to see the third one, and then we decide. Second option looks much better then the first one but is draft only and I can’t see thinks like shower on it? And what interesting taking the door dimension as a base this unit looks like 5m by 7 m = 35sqm So where is remaining 22sqm?

Regards
Kris

L

lyndsay552

Hi Kris,

The 57m is the total gross area for the apartment. It includes the balcony, which i think is 8m and a portion of communal area, as the building is free hold, so we all share the communal parts.

Lyndsay

K

krisu

Hi Kris,

The 57m is the total gross area for the apartment. It includes the balcony, which i think is 8m and a portion of communal area, as the building is free hold, so we all share the communal parts.

Lyndsay
Hi Lyndsay,

Thanks for your input; I was aware that part of the size will be shared, I just hope to see all this thinks officially announced and explained in details.

Kris

L

lyndsay552

I picked Andy's brains on the phone a few weeks ago, when we couldn't decide between a studio or junior suite in beach or a one bed in continental

Lyndsay

Status
Not open for further replies.