Regency Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
Hello Everyone
Just got back from visiting the Regency Beach site. It is situated on a beach front location on the coastal road between Hurghada and El Gouna known as El Ahia.

It occupies 11,800 sq mtrs. It has a 200 mtr shallow beach that gently slopes into an untouched private coral reef.

This is ideal for all kinds of water sports ie:- kite surfing wind surfing snorkelling etc.

The development will have studio's 1 bed 2 bed 3 bed apartments and beach from chalets also beach front villas these can be seen on the photo,s

It will have its own shopping mall with exclusive shops.

Attachments

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Any idea how much the villas are Derek or do you have the name of the Developer?

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

Hello Peter
The villas are being refurbished by Property-Hotspots-Worldwide
not sure about the prices. these are adjacent to the regency beach site and are also owned by property hotspots.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Thanks Derek - I should have realised from the name! I think I would be more interested looking at yours when I come out in the New Year - did you buy it from a private owner or a Developer?

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

I bought mine direct from the construction company as a shell. I have just put it up for sale this week.

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi Derek,

Looks like a good development,ideal location for sure.

L

lovesquadsue

Looks great doesnt it! Not many developments available directly on the beach is there so this is a major plus! Any ideas when completion of the Regency Beach resort is scheduled for?

P

propertastic

Looks great doesnt it! Not many developments available directly on the beach is there so this is a major plus! Any ideas when completion of the Regency Beach resort is scheduled for?
Phase 1: Early 2009

Phase 2: Late 2009

crombiestone

crombiestone

Just had a look at the property hotspots "worldwide" website .:rolleyes:

It has some relly nice pictures on it ............

Of El Gouna ......... :confused:

Yet another case of developers using misleading information to sell developments which are nowhere near El Gouna on the back of its beauty :(

I implore anyone who is considering buying to visit the area first .Do not believe all you see on the net .

Caveat Emptor

A

awahee123

Banned
You are right I noticed that yesterday,even some nice looking pictures of Seagull hotel in Sekalla.
It is misleading especially to the buyers who haven't yet visited Egypt.

D

dave2u

yes try before you buy there a number of developments on this road and most are very isolated along the road to el gouna . is there a google map of where this is in relation to the other main deveopments

A

awahee123

Banned
The road is at this moment very isolated,However I think this development may be a good investment for the future especially if you are looking for beachfront.
You would just need to use the limo service on a regular basis.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
awahee123 come on you've been the hurghada get on the buses cheap and chearful, remember when in Rome do as the romans do. you can save a packet and spend on better things.

A

awahee123

Banned
Hello J4,

You are right,I have never been on a bus though I will definately give it a go next time.
I suppose because the taxis are so cheap to us we tend to spoil ourselves,however bus next time definately will give it a go even if it's only once lol.

P

propertastic

The road is at this moment very isolated,However I think this development may be a good investment for the future especially if you are looking for beachfront.
You would just need to use the limo service on a regular basis.
There's a massive amount of development going on in this area around Regency Beach - Pyramids 2, Oasis Resort, Manta Resort (if it's ever finished),Royal Mirage (if it's ever started) and probably a few more that I don't know about. The area was only zoned for tourism earlier in the year and there are a lot of developers interested in affordable beachfront.

I have already been told that there's a shopping mall planned for the area. With around 2-3000 apartments coming online in this region around 2009, retailers and restauranteurs would be foolish to miss the opportunity of benefitting from this captive market.

Remember that if you buy into any of these resorts today, what's on the ground now is irrelevant. It's what's there when it's completed that matters.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
red sea is it an up and coming place to be and what is the average prices for this side of town. (tell karen my son had my first grandson while we were in Hurghada).

A

awahee123

Banned
Thanks for the posts everybody.
I personally think it is an area to invest in if you want a beachfront property at a decent price.Whoever invests in this area should be looking at long term however I think it will pay dividends.

P

propertastic

Here are the locations of a few more resorts and landmarks in the area:

It's going to look very different in a couple of years' time.

Does anyone know what that is at the bottom of the map that's already constructed? Villas? Apartments?

Status
Not open for further replies.