Regency Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

awahee123

Banned
Regarding what Nick was saying about Libya I agree with him,we'll just have to wait and see for some release in the new year.

A

awahee123

Banned
I see there has been a bit of fighting talk on the forum today LOL.
Calm down folks were here to help each other.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
I see there has been a bit of fighting talk on the forum today LOL.
Calm down folks were here to help each other.
I totally agree, this is a forum for Regency beach and help with it regarding pictures, building and questions.

C

Con96

Thanks or that info Dave 99,really helpful.

I ve been thinking about not only what i want from my apartment but also from rental potential what would other people like.The big pool or medium pool would be great but also need to think of location, facilties and getting the best accomodation for the right price.
Buying this property is not or resale but to own as a family holiday home and to rent out to gain some income.
Ive been following the Regency Beach conversations and i am liking what im hearing, maybe i will go for one here and still look at something in Sharm.
The search continues.........

A

awahee123

Banned
I personally think Regency Beach will be a good long term investment anybody agree / disagree?.Have the developers delivered with Regency towers?..

P

propertastic

The developers of Regency Beach have today announced changes to the unit sizes.

What they are offering now consists of the following:

53 m2 Modular: 1 Bed 1 Bathroom
63 m2 Modular: 1 Bed 1 Bathroom
106 m2 Modular: 2 Bed 2 Bathroom
126 m2 Modular: 3 Bed 2 Bathroom

While the changes are minor for anyone who was looking for a larger sized apartment, it is a shame that they are not now offering the 40m2 studio that was originally announced, as it was previously possible to buy frontline property for under GBP20,000. Now the entry price is GBP26,500. Still good value, but not a 'magic pricepoint'.

And it makes the info on the cover of my book wrong now as well.

If anyone knows of any cheaper frontline property, I would definitely be interested in knowing about it.

Details of when the pre-release offer finishes and how much prices are going to be increasing by are not set yet, but it looks as if the offer will finish at the end of the month and prices will increase by 10-15%

A

awahee123

Banned
Why do theyn have to change things after release?..
No more beachfront for under £20000

P

propertastic

Why do theyn have to change things after release?..
No more beachfront for under £20000

I'm really hoping that a developer can explain the situation to me.

I have noticed that the most affordable property is always the first to sell out, so I don't know why developments don't contain more smaller studios.

To my mind, many of the units in Hurghada are too big. I lived for a year in a 32m2 one-bedroom apartment and I never felt cramped in it at all. I don't know of any units that small that are on the market in Hurghada.

As most units are designed for people spending a week or two there on holiday when they will probably be eating out a lot, I really don't think people need so much space. How much is a typical hotel room? 20m2?

They don't need much more than that.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
I love the space in my apartment, when 7 of us went out in November it was fantastic even the kids has space to play football in the lounge, we would have got under each others feet with a small apartment. I have a two bedroomed 106 square metres apartment. The only thing I am going to change is the size of the TV for a big one.

P

propertastic

I love the space in my apartment, when 7 of us went out in November it was fantastic even the kids has space to play football in the lounge, we would have got under each others feet with a small apartment. I have a two bedroomed 106 square metres apartment. The only thing I am going to change is the size of the TV for a big one.
I can definitely see that, if you are having seven people together, then every metre counts.

If I was bringing six of my relations with me, then only living in one of the 4000m2 palaces supposedly being built in Serrenia would stop me from going insane! :)

J

J4hurghada

Banned
good job we all get on then LOL. We have two balcany's so if they drive me insane I can always throw them off into the foundations of some other building going up LOL

J

jeremy bright

good job we all get on then LOL. We have two balcany's so if they drive me insane I can always throw them off into the foundations of some other building going up LOL

hi with you living out there can you tell me the cost of broadband Internet or if is available or are you using the Internet cafe as i want to go out there to this year as have bought a studio in hurghada village and want to stay in contact with friends and family

J

J4hurghada

Banned
hi with you living out there can you tell me the cost of broadband Internet or if is available or are you using the Internet cafe as i want to go out there to this year as have bought a studio in hurghada village and want to stay in contact with friends and family
Sorry Jeremy.

We don't live out there yet, and I don't know the price of the internet but if you look through the forums there are some prices from people living out there.

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
dsl connection

Hi Jeremy ,

There is a thread entitled 'DSL Connection' on this forum which answers your internet questions. Just use the search function at the top of this page.

Regards

Westmids33

Randall

Randall

Firstly hi to everyone as i am a newbie.

I have placed a deposit on the Regency Beach already pre-sale.

I was led to believe that the complex will be ready 2010 and no one can move into phase 1 until it is all complete.

Do correct me if i am wrong

Cheers

D

dave2u

would get this clarified i have had different Awnsers to this question.I would check again and ask for it to be in the contract. you do not want to move on a building site and i would personely expect this to be all completed before handover but as ever please check and let us know

P

propertyborders

would get this clarified i have had different Awnsers to this question.I would check again and ask for it to be in the contract. you do not want to move on a building site and i would personely expect this to be all completed before handover but as ever please check and let us know
Hi Dave what do you mean by you have had different anwers? have you bought on this resort?

D

dave2u

was doing some research for a friend of mine looking to buy in hurghada spoke to some agents and i got different Awnsers regards this question.Since then they have decided to look in the tourist area so i did not take it further. I am sure a call to the developer will help Randall with this

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
He would be better to call an agent who can advise him on a range of options; who can discuss his concerns and help him to get the best possible deal. After all, if he speaks to the Developer direct he is going to get a very narrow view of what is available and any agreement will be stacked heavily in favour of the Developer, as we have read many times on this forum...

D

dave99

Easiest to sell units no always the small ones.

Strange that most of the small units sell first.

I've had the reverse on my development. The 3 bed units have gone first so I've had chnage room layouts to add extra 3 bed units.

Status
Not open for further replies.