Refunds From Tanjah - Dreamworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nagalka

If you are attempting to get the deposit refunded by Dreamworld note that Companies House are putting them through a dissolution process - this is because the year end accounts have not been produced 2 years running.

If DW were to be dissolved what chance there is of getting refunds will be impossible as the company will basically not exist. Private prosecution may be possible (and may be the way we have to do it as a group).

However, it is possible to challenge the dissolution - which is then assessed, and a delay of 3 months is emplaced - this process can then be repeated after the 3 months.

The contact details are as follows:

[email protected] <[email protected]>

FAO Dissolution Department - do it straight away and maybe a backup by post to:

Main Office
Companies House
Crown Way
Maindy
Cardiff
CF14 3UZ

PM me if you wish to join a fighting group please PM me with your name and email address...thanks.

nagalka.

K

karl

Hi nagalka
i am also pulling out also 3 of my friends, if you need any help just let me know. also my sister pulled out last year and recieved full 100% refund.I have sent email to harvinder & jimmi anne smith & Addoha confirming i want a full 100% refund because i have been with them since early 2007,and i have proof of letters promising full refund, sorry i could'nt pm with my email address as iam new to this forum and i dont no how to.I also tryed to contact you through bluefish but was unable to get through....karl

N

nagalka

Karl see private message - send me your emails details and your friends

K

karl

Hi Nagalka, i could not see private message because iam not a active member put email
address on forum and i will email you

N

nagalka

Karl - I don't like displaying my email address on forums - think they get "spidered".......anyhow use this

nagalka @ lycos co uk [join up obviously] - let me know when you do it - or if you go to bluefish forums for tanjah you could pm me there......

nagalka

N

nagalka

Karl.

Just checked that lycos account has vanished....

Here you go its k ei th a 9 9 AT using gooooogle mmmaaaiil

N

nagalka

Update from Companies House:

RE DREAMWORLD.COM LIMITED 05776527

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email dated 15/04/2009 regarding the above company.

I can confirm that your objection has been registered and that the
dissolution action has been suspended for 6 months from the date of this
e-mail.

If you wish to maintain the objection after that date, you would need
to apply again in writing enclosing documentary evidence of what action
you are taking against the company. This evidence should be received at
least 2 weeks before the objection expires

Clare Wilder
Customer Registration support

Apparently the Inland Revenue are showing an interest.......

E

EMS

Hi Nagalka & Karl,
I am interested in joining up with you in taking action against Dreamworld. I have gone through the correspondence route with them without success.
I will try to email you directly.
EMS

M

manor park

nagalka

I would also be interested in the details that you have so far, can you send me some contact information via this website or Bluefish (same user name)

Thanks

MP

N

nagalka

MP - can you pm me on Bluefish and give me your email address or work out mine from the post above, and dop a line so I can add you to the list.

Setting up a spreadsheet today - should be out tomorrow for people to complete......

N

nagalka

All,

Please note that the "REFUND FIGHTING GROUP" has formally commenced - an email with a questionaire / spreadsheet has been issued to all those who volunteered their external email address. If you wish to join the group please PM me ON BLUEFISH with your email detail.

NOTE: It is imperative that we also receive support from those that have received full or even partial refunds - their detail may well be crucial - particularly if refunded in 2008 onwards.

Thanks.

nagalka.

A

Anton1

Refund Fighting Group

Hi

I too have pulled out of the Tanjah Golf and beach resort to be told that I cant recieve the deposit as we have passed the 1year period. I would be grateful if you could send me a PM as Im a new member I cant send messages and I will provide you with my contact details in order for me to join the group.

All,

Please note that the "REFUND FIGHTING GROUP" has formally commenced - an email with a questionaire / spreadsheet has been issued to all those who volunteered their external email address. If you wish to join the group please PM me ON BLUEFISH with your email detail.

NOTE: It is imperative that we also receive support from those that have received full or even partial refunds - their detail may well be crucial - particularly if refunded in 2008 onwards.

Thanks.

nagalka.

N

nagalka

Anton, It won't let me do a PM - either register on Bluefish and PM me - or look at another post on here and I have phonetically spelt out my email address...not diff to decipher!

nagalka.

C

conawo

Tanjah Refund

Hi - my business partner and I also wish to pull out of the Tanjah development, but are being told various different stories by employees at Viceroy Invest. We are now being told that all the deposit money was transferred to Dreamworld and that because we allegedly signed documentation with Dreamworld, that our fight is with them.

However, neither myself or my business partner have a copy of any documentation that we signed with Dreamworld and the deposit money was actually paid direct to Viceroy Invest. I believe it is Viceroy Invest who should refund this money.

Steve Mahoney has informed me today that it is possible that the developer may refund part of the deposit money, but that is not cast in stone and is dependent upon the number of sales made at Tanjah.

Can anybody else shed any light on this state of affairs? It seems that no-one wants to own this problem at all and we are getting pushed from pillar to post!

N

nagalka

conawo - pm me on bluefish with your email address and I'll send you some detail from the fighting group.

nagalka.

C

conawo

Hi - I'm sorry, I don't know what "Bluefish" is! Can you explain? Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.