Referral Program Dominican Republic

C

Chavo

I'm not sure if you read my post, but you might want to take a closer look at Punta Perla, because it might not be as solid as you think it is...

Dear pal 101
It looks like everything is fine with the deal you were looking at.
By all accounts all the permits are in place now and they have broken ground.

M

Markp

I have looked at quite a lot of stuff on it, but i do not see anything that is that out of the ordinary.
Cap cana is over three years overdue as well isnt it?
My feeling is that it is any easy project for forum members to cast doubt on it, but i relly have not seen anything of any substance against it.
Unless you know different?

The thing is i feel there is a lot of millage in the Dom Rep market and people could spend more time promoting the good things rather than going on about what is not much more than planning permission taking a long time in the country, which everyone knows anyway.
Sorry, rant over.

Obviously you have to do full research and make educated decisions, but by and large quality tourist properties in the Dom Rep should produce good returns over the next five or so years, am i wrong?

I'm not sure if you read my post, but you might want to take a closer look at Punta Perla, because it might not be as solid as you think it is...

T

The Great Gatsby

Hi I'm an agent and am a big fan of Punta Perla. Did you buy there and how has your experience so far been etc?

P

puntacanalife

I am surprised that Punta Perla is being offered as a 'safe' investment publicly.

B

benalplaya

Everybody want to get a retiral property in Dominican Republic

C

comcenter

Most people only mention real estate in either punta cana, or puerto plata. However, there are some quiet spots in the southern region of the Dominican Republic worth considering. Gated communities with beach access, not to mention the much lower price.

A

aman12

I'm pretty close to signing up for one of the golf apartments at Punta Perla (off plan). Ive done quite a bit of research and the location plus the deal make it look a safe bet. Has anyone here considered Punta Perla?