@ Reem Island in Abu Dhabi - Pre launch ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Safrica

Hi
Has anyone research this?
Whats the feelings out there?

T

Tereza C.

Hi
Has anyone research this?
Whats the feelings out there?
we are launching a new project there in april. so far we launched to projects on Reem Island and both have appreciated well. if you need more info, send me your e-mail id.

J

jennie1

we are launching a new project there in april. so far we launched to projects on Reem Island and both have appreciated well. if you need more info, send me your e-mail id.
Hi Tereza, I would love more info on your April launch. My email ID is

j dot morris at impactbbdo dot ae

thanks in advance

Jen

C

Chamma

Harbor Heights - ALRIM

DAMAC prelaunch has been postponed from april 13th till april 30th.

if you require further details of this launch or information about the master developer and the master plan send me a pm.

also there will be a new launch (green park ) in jumeira village triangle in Dubai soon this month.

cheers.

M

mermaid123

Hey tereza & chamma. Can you send me more details about the prelaunches plz? my email id is marinamermaid at yahoo thanks.

fcrs

fcrs

Damac Prelaunch are Games
they was going to launch in 1800 and give 10% Discount
then they changed to 2200 and now 2500 AED per Sq ft
payment terms for Damac is too bad
for investment Damac is to bad Developer

M

mclaughlinn

Please could you email pre launch info to neil. mclaughlin at smithandken. com

Thanks,

Neil

T

Tereza C.

Damac Prelaunch are Games
they was going to launch in 1800 and give 10% Discount
then they changed to 2200 and now 2500 AED per Sq ft
payment terms for Damac is too bad
for investment Damac is to bad Developer
Dear fcrs,

If your talking about the "Al Reem" project, I don't know where your getting your information from, as we have not officially announced the prices yet.

Regards,

Tereza

E

Elphaba

Are you talking abour Reem Island generally?

There is certainly money to be made, although it is getting harder for an individual to get in at the start of projects. I have already flipped one place and am looking for another one or two.

Based on Damac's record in Dubai, this is a developer that I would avoid.

T

Tereza C.

Are you talking abour Reem Island generally?

There is certainly money to be made, although it is getting harder for an individual to get in at the start of projects. I have already flipped one place and am looking for another one or two.

Based on Damac's record in Dubai, this is a developer that I would avoid.
I am talking about one specific building, that Damac will be launching on Reem Island.

May I know which record?

M

memo123

prlaunch al reem Island abu dhabi

dear sir I am interested in buying in the reem island in abu dhabi at prelaunch price
my email
[email protected]

F

Fastfunker

Please send me more info as well:

piers at websterhouse dot net

Thanks.

M

memo123

Re: alreem launch in april

e-mail : [email protected]
please send all info
locations , types , apartments , prices, payment plans ..........

fcrs

fcrs

re

well i am talking about the same project which Damac is going to launch in Reem island and the prices will be 2250 to 2500 Starting price

now i got a Project by First Gulf Bank
price is 3330 AED per Sq FT
20/80 on Completion
i think paying 3300 to FGB is better then paying to Damac and blocking your all money

Fran

Fran

We also deposited 10 000 AED booking for the DAMAC project at Al Reem.
Few weeks back our agent told us that the price will be AED 2500 per Sq.ft. and we can get 5% discount if we decide at the time.
This is quite expensive, as I have found better positioned tower from smaller developer also at Al Reem, for lower rate.
Besides, DAMAC enjoyed bad publicity recently regarding the Jebel Ali project and this is not really what we like.
We have asked to withdraw the deposit, but have been told that will take 3 to 4 weeks.

M

memo123

Thank you v much
but I believe it has gone very high so far so it would be v difficult to make any money out of it no more meat in it
I wish i knew about it when it was launched
ce la vie

M

memo123

sori but how did my message come here?

Thank you v much
but I believe it has gone very high so far so it would be v difficult to make any money out of it no more meat in it
I wish i knew about it when it was launched
ce la vie
i was replying to a message on a different thread

how did my message get here?

Status
Not open for further replies.