.​

1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments - Pool & Sea Views

High Quality finishing

Attachments

Last edited:
T

thompsonsom

red sea residencia

glad to hear nearly finished on brickwork ,looking forward to updated photos soon.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Has anyone bought here as there does not seem to be any input from buyers??

T

thompsonsom

red sea residencia

yes we have bought a 3 bedroom apartment

janice

L

Lsab

Hello Janice, welcome to the forum. So you've bought a 3 bed place - lucky you, I've only got a studio, or at least a patch of sand on which it's going to be built!! I do have dreams of working my way up to a villa one of these days! I'd be interested to hear more about your purchase e.g. what floor is your apartment,when did you buy, completion date, price etc. It's always interesting to compare the developments and it sounds as though the owner of this one really looks after his buyers :)

T

thompsonsom

red sea residencia

hi

we first made enquiries in oct/nov 07, nigel the english developer came to visit us at our house as he does with all his prospective purchasers to meet us and go through all the details of the apartments, floor plans, costs etc....
He provided all details of people who had already purchased so we could contact them if we wanted, which we did. At no time were we under any pressure to part with our money quickley without 1st checking out all the paperwork, when we decided we wanted to reserve our apartment, we only had to put £100 deposit, refundable if we didnt go ahead and was then allowed time to visit the plot before paying a further £1000 deposit which should have been paid within 6 weeks as were had decided to pay in full to get the best discount. We arranged to go to Hurghada for a week just before xmas as nigel and another couple were to be there at the same time and it was hoped we could meet the other couple. We were met at the airport by nigel, his wife, Sammi his egyptian partner and the builder, it was a lovely gesture with them all meeting us, sammi drove us to our hotel whilst nigel stayed at the airport with the builder to meet the other family arriving a bit later.
After a couple of days in the hotel to settle in, Sammi & Nigel came to the hotel to take us to meet our solicitors as we hadnt a clue where we were going never having been to Hurghada before and after our meeting we were taken to the site to check out the area and see the building.
Nigel & Sammi have been very helpful throughout our buying process, we did have a problem with the solicitors we chose but with Sammi speaking to them in Arabic we managed to get it sorted out. Nigel has always made us feel comfortable with the way he helps even when he doesnt need to and to keeping us informed with newsletter emails.
We finalised our purchase in January this year and bought a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom with 3 balconies on the 2nd floor and also a private section of roof terrace and the price we paid was just over £39,000. We have held back 2% of the purchase price to be paid 8 weeks after completion which should take place in December this year.
Overall, we would have no qualms in reccomending purchasing an apartment from Nigel & Sammi and naturally, like everyone else looking forward to receiving the keys to our apartment in December.

Janice & Ian

L

Lsab

Thanks for that Janice. As I said, he really looks after his buyers - I don't know of any other developer taking the time to do all that. And what a lovely recommendation for anyone thinking of buying here.

Congratulations on your purchase - maybe you'll be seeing in the New Year in your new apartment. If time flies for you in the same way as it does for me, it's not too long to wait :):)
Best wishes
Linda

T

thompsonsom

we are hoping we might get out there for new years eve, might not have a bed to sleep on but who cares, time is going fast but like most it isnt going fast enough which is why we are just trying to forget it for the time being, not easy though when friends & workmates keep asking how its going and as they don't remember the completion date as its not that important to them, they are always bringing it up, still 4 months has passed since we paid so only another 8 to go. Hoping like everyone else that flights will come down in price but at least this time next year instead of looking for hotel holidays we will be only looking at flights.

L

Lsab

You'll have to get badges made showing the date of completion - that might put a stop to them asking all the time :D

Will you rent it out when you're not using it - to family and friends at least? I know many of the members here are going to do that - not everyone is buying as an investment and not everyone is buying only for their own use but of the latter I know many hope to just cover maintainance charges and maybe flights out for themselves, by letting for part of the year.

T

thompsonsom

To be honest we haven't really decided what to do regards renting out, maybe we will just let family/friends rent it but the way we see it unless you really hate staying in all inclusive hotels or have kids then the price of flights are enough to put most people of.
As we have paid in full, we don't really need to rent out to make money but then in the same token it seems such a waste to have it stood empty for months on end.

We do hope eventually, hope to live out there in the winter and come back to england to work in the summer, but its still early days yet. I am sure that when it is eventually finished, we will suddenly have lots of new friends.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
New Photos on web-site
Tried to post but photos too big - see web site - reaseadevelopmemts.com website for latest pics.

I'll get some smaller ones and post soon.
Dave is there any pictures update for the project?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hello queenie40something we have also bought an appartment here

cheers Leo and Manon
Hi Leo and Manon - have you been out recently to view the development, any pics etc. Do you have a handover date.

Good luck and hope all goes well for you both.

L

Leo en Manon

Hello queenie40something. Thank you! We have seen some pics on the website and on this forum. handover is still planned by the end of december 2008 as the development is going well and is stil on schedule. but offical date has not been communicated yet. So.. we have to wait until december.. in the mean time we are looking for furniture and stuff.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thats not too long to wait then. When you go over take lots of pics to post on the forum x

D

dave99

Sea views from the roof

Sea views from the roof:

View from front of the apartments overlooks the Arabia Beach Hotel and the Arabella Hotel.

View from the rear overlooks part of the harbour / ferryport.

Attachments

L

Lsab

Fantastic views. As you can see some of your purchasers have become members. It's great to hear from them and they have nothing but praise for you. That's the sort of 'advertising' that any developer would give their right arm for I would think :)

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Sea views from the roof:

View from front of the apartments overlooks the Arabia Beach Hotel and the Arabella Hotel.

View from the rear overlooks part of the harbour / ferryport.
Dave any pictures of the development it self??????

Status
Not open for further replies.