Red Sea Residencia - Arabia Beach - Construction Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave99

Kitchen worktop

This is a sample of the high quality marble used for our kitchen worktops.

If you compare this to the worktop that has been fitted to a few very high profile developments in Hurghada I think you'll be much happier with what we have, and it's not black.

This has also been placed on the front and side of the building for decoration.
What do you all think ?

Attachments

D

desres

Hi

Anyone need up dated pics of this, got them today ,,, looking good

S

samui13

Hi dave, I am not a buyer here but must admit its looking really really fantastic. I am sure buyers will be in no way disappointed.

Well done!

Lou

T

thompsonsom

the marble looks very good, hoping to get out end of this month for a proper look but flights are really expensive and don't seem to be coming down at all.

janice

L

Leo en Manon

marble worktop

Yes!! this marble for the worktops looks realy beautiful !!!

L

Leo en Manon

Pictures

Hi

Anyone need up dated pics of this, got them today ,,, looking good
Hello Desres,

yes we are also interested in any picture of the building and surounding neighbourhood

cheers Leo

D

desres

Hey again .. heres another ...couldnt resist this 1

' Just hold on Sayed they wanna photo shoot '

Attachments

L

Leo en Manon

Hi Desres

I thought you had pictures you took youself, these are pictures from the developer's website. They look nice though

cheers Leo

D

dave99

Area near Red Sea Residencia

Hello Desres,

yes we are also interested in any picture of the building and surounding neighbourhood

cheers Leo
Local area pics

Shots from our roof terrace show tha gap between ourselves and the major building work about 200 metres away - we're in a new development area which will soon be substantially different as properties are completed over the next year or so.

Other shots at street level show mix of existing shops and new build on the coast road, very close to our building.

Some of these are on our web-site.

Attachments

D

desres

Hi Desres

I thought you had pictures you took youself, these are pictures from the developer's website. They look nice though

cheers Leo
It looks really good, finishing etc i would say very high standards compared to quite a few i have seen in Hurghada .. yes got them from the Developer

L

Leo en Manon

It looks really good, finishing etc i would say very high standards compared to quite a few i have seen in Hurghada .. yes got them from the Developer
Hi Desres

Have you also bought an apartment in this development?

cheers Leo

D

desres

Hi Desres

Have you also bought an apartment in this development?

cheers Leo
Hi ... Yes .. & i am really happy now i have the updated pics because i have been looking at other propjects to maybe buy another Apt & seriously not impressed at all with the finishings. room size, crazy small swimming pools, even the actual layout design

L

Leo en Manon

Hi ... Yes .. & i am really happy now i have the updated pics because i have been looking at other propjects to maybe buy another Apt & seriously not impressed at all with the finishings. room size, crazy small swimming pools, even the actual layout design
nice to see you are also enthausiastic about this development:)

D

dave99

And so they should be

nice to see you are also enthausiastic about this development:)
And so they should be.

We've got lots to offer that you may not find in many of the popular "budget" developments

- and that's without including all the nice people that we have as owners.

D

dave99

Outside finishing going like a dream

Going well - just love those balconies - and my apartment doesn't have any !!!

Like that golden tinge in the evening light - and that BLUE sky

Attachments

D

dave2u

very nice to the progress of this development but to many posts from the developer could be accused of the soft sell which could breach the rules of the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.