Red Sea Residencia - Arabia Beach - Construction Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thompsonsom

My wonderful birthday party by the pool 18/06/09 kindly arranged by our good friends Sammi & Dr Mohamed. Who says you need to be in England to have a lovely party.

Janice

Attachments

T

thompsonsom

Supposed to be end of june but as all the gaps have to be bricked up, i somehow think that it might take a bit longer but definately looking better.
After we have had to plough through mounds of sand to get down to the shops and catch our legs on pieces of wire left lying around, they had better keep their promise and make us a road. (lol)

D

dave99

Glad the part went well

Did anyone fall in the pool ???

My wonderful birthday party by the pool 18/06/09 kindly arranged by our good friends Sammi & Dr Mohamed. Who says you need to be in England to have a lovely party.

Janice

T

thompsonsom

Did anyone fall in the pool ???
Well Georges son Dan says he fell in but he had been nagging his mum to go in beforehand, had to give him benefit of doubt though, hes such a lovely lad and both lads a credit to their parents.

D

dave99

Thanks for contact details

Janice

Thanks for contact details and recent photo.

N

nubianqueen

do you know dave 99 whenever i go to hurghada i look out for your wonderful building still have not found it, where is it??

how are you??

nubianqueen

T

thompsonsom

do you know dave 99 whenever i go to hurghada i look out for your wonderful building still have not found it, where is it??

how are you??

nubianqueen
Hi

We live at red sea residencia so will answer your question for you. It is unlikely you would just come across us as we are at the other side of Sekalla but if you were to come out of the marina and turn left away from Sekalla we are about 15 mins walk away. If you get to the arabia hotel and look over the road you would see our building.

D

dave99

Location of my development

Hi

We are on the opposite side of the main coast road from the Arabia Beach Hotel just north of the new Marina. We are one row back from the road.
If you stand by the entrance to the hotel you show be able to see our building.

how are you??

nubianqueen

Attachments

D

dave99

Any more progress on the road or pavement

Hi Janice

Any more progress on the road or pavement

As you can see still in progress but down the side of the building we now have the makings of a pavement.

Janice

T

thompsonsom

Can't see it being this side of xmas unless there is a sudden influx of workers after ramadan. They laid tiles inside the building area before ramadan and it was looking really nice, then they ripped them all back up again and had a load of block paving delivered to lay instead but no work has taken place for the last month

D

dave99

Lighting gets delivered.

I noticed that during my recent visit that there have been some lamp posts deliverd.

Where there'll be going.

D

dave99

Only 6 apartments left

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we now only have 6 apartments left to sell.

I'd also like to thank our on-site Manager (Redah) for all his hard work in keeping the apartments running so well and all the extra work he did for me whilst I was there recently.

It was great to see some of our owners enjoying themselves around the pool - it makes it all seem worthwhile at long last.

L

Leo en Manon

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we now only have 6 apartments left to sell.

I'd also like to thank our on-site Manager (Redah) for all his hard work in keeping the apartments running so well and all the extra work he did for me whilst I was there recently.

It was great to see some of our owners enjoying themselves around the pool - it makes it all seem worthwhile at long last.

Yes, we enjoy ourselves very much and are very plreased with our appartment!! It has become a beautifull building and Manon and I really consider this our second home!! Now let's make sure we keep it this way :)

Redah is indeed a treasure!!!

D

dave99

Happy Birthday - Red Sea Residencia - 1 year old

*** Happy Birthday - Red Sea Residencia - 1 year old ***

Well we've now been open for a whole year.

Seems so long ago when this thread first started with pics of the building site...

Status
Not open for further replies.