Red Sea Property Show

H

Huda at pyramids

Interesting event

Hiya,
For sure it's interesting to have a look, I was on it in the previous edition, in January 2008. And it was a good impression of what's available at that moment, though I have to say that it's not as big as what we've seen in Europe.
As I remember there are something like 25 or 30 stands, most of them agents, which offer a varity of projects.
It's really nice, and people seem to take more time to answer your questions.
But there were some projects slightly overpromoted and some missing. So I guess that has to do with the percentage agents get from different developers.
Anyway I would promote the event, as it is also a great opportunity for all investers to meet and greet!!

Warm regards,

Huda

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hiya,
For sure it's interesting to have a look, I was on it in the previous edition, in January 2008. And it was a good impression of what's available at that moment, though I have to say that it's not as big as what we've seen in Europe.
As I remember there are something like 25 or 30 stands, most of them agents, which offer a varity of projects.
It's really nice, and people seem to take more time to answer your questions.
But there were some projects slightly overpromoted and some missing. So I guess that has to do with the percentage agents get from different developers.
Anyway I would promote the event, as it is also a great opportunity for all investers to meet and greet!!

Warm regards,

Huda
Yes its good opportunity but who attend it? only people living in the area!!! so for developers i guess its only good to give info to agents in this show

H

Huda at pyramids

visitors

Yes its good opportunity but who attend it? only people living in the area!!! so for developers i guess its only good to give info to agents in this show
I remember last year they had a whole delegation coming over from Lithuania or something like that, maybe Latvia. I can't really recall from where, but this group of investers came specially for this exhibition.
And I found that the previous company I've worked for did do business on this event so.....

But I don't know how big the marketing campagne is, I mean if they market abroad or if it's mainly local marketing. because for sure they is plenty of marketing going on down here.

HORIZON

HORIZON

I have been in both (not with Horizon company though),not much movement and from what I saw and heard does not pay off to exhibit, just perhaps to build your public reputation more. The second one did not differ much from the first one.

The first time is good to show up, make contacts with local agencies, normally agencies from other countries come to establish contacts, but clients:confused:
Perhaps the visitors of Intercontinental Hotel itself, but the location of the hotel is not central, would not attract random visitor and advertising is pretty modest.

I do not think people are just coming from outside specifically to visit the expo but maybe I am wrong?

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I have been in both (not with Horizon company though),not much movement and from what I saw and heard does not pay off to exhibit, just perhaps to build your public reputation more. The second one did not differ much from the first one.

The first time is good to show up, make contacts with local agencies, normally agencies from other countries come to establish contacts, but clients:confused:
Perhaps the visitors of Intercontinental Hotel itself, but the location of the hotel is not central, would not attract random visitor and advertising is pretty modest.

I do not think people are just coming from outside specifically to visit the expo but maybe I am wrong?
I support this feed

H

Huda at pyramids

Come on, we can lift it

Hi Guys.
I seem to be the only one who does support the exhibition.
Ok, I know that this exhibition isn't close to comparable with exhibitions like in Europe, but that is also partly because the organizers don't find support with us. The professionals in this business and the experienced investors.
I choose to look from the sunny side and try to promote the whole happening, because I do believe in this idea, it's a good platform for public relations, and some extra promotion and publicity.
And next to that, If we as professionals and senior investors would support this, the marketing would be much more powerfull.
Look, you can look at this whole thing from two sides.
The financial side: is it worth it.........?
But also we should at something else. If we all together can push this iniative up, we are basically professionalizing the whole Real Estate business in Hurghada. Because going out there is a way to expose yourself to various questions and challenges. Next to that it takes a certain amount of money to do something like this, so you can differ yourself for Ali Baba Real Estate that uses an bazar-like approach. (now I deeply hope that there is not a company that actually has that name, because I don't recall all names of the many many real estate companies)

Though of course I do understand that if a company has a potential client/buyer he will not promote an exhibition like this, because he will expose his buyer to more different projects, sellers and influences.

The question remains, to do, or not to do. To go or not to go?

Huda