Red Sea Pearl, Sunset and Isis development

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Nice photos and video Neil!
Merry Xmas too all and a happy and prosperous 2010
Thanks Cappy, there will be more photographs and videos on our Facebook page later today and over the next couple of weeks.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

C

Cappy

anyone been over recently?

any up to date info as it has all gone very quite

C

CMChris

Hiya Cappy,

Just got back from Sunset Pearl on Tuesday. Still not open properly, no pool bar except a coca cola machine you plug in yourself. Managed to get the poolside toilets up and running and 'donated' a loo roll. Doors don't fit or shut though. Pool is now clean and there is a new manager, Ehab, but he doesn't officially take over till 27th October so his visits are intermittent. Water was on and off because of a broken pipe but that was down to the supplier. You have to switch your own balcony lights on because no one else bothers. Basically someone needs a good kick up the a**** the way things have been run just lately (pm me your email and I'll forward). Enjoyed being there even so, feels like home from home but NOT impressed with the way things have been heading.

C

Cappy

hi Chris,
hopefully they will start to get their act together with the opening approaching.

i have PM'd you
thanks

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

hi Chris,
hopefully they will start to get their act together with the opening approaching.

i have PM'd you
thanks
Hi Jon, I am out on the 17th and should be signing off your apartments. Will be bringing back lots of photos for you and will post some on here.

Speak soon.

C

Cappy

hi Neil,
hopefully you can update us as to the current situation as their is no communication from pyramisa including no request for the start of the quarterly installment through their finance option (i guess because it is not complete).

Chris, the grand opening is for phase 1 of sahl hasheesh, but i have just noticed it has been postponed check out http://www.oldtown-sahlhasheesh.com

Last edited:
C

CMChris

hi Neil,
hopefully you can update us as to the current situation as their is no communication from pyramisa including no request for the start of the quarterly installment through their finance option (i guess because it is not complete).

Chris, the grand opening is for phase 1 of sahl hasheesh, but i have just noticed it has been postponed check out Old Town Sahl Hasheesh - Hurghada Best Attraction | Sahl Hasheesh | Shopping Hurghada | Restaurants Hurghada | Beach Hurghada | Rent apartment Hurghada
I knew the Old Town opening had been postponed until November, that's cos there is nothing to open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Premier Romance Hotel is open and the 2 of the 3 restaurants there are open and ready. The Espresso coffee shop and the Italian won't be long, but you can still have Italian grub in the restaurants :) VERY nice too.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

hi Neil,

Chris, the grand opening is for phase 1 of sahl hasheesh, but i have just noticed it has been postponed check out Old Town Sahl Hasheesh - Hurghada Best Attraction | Sahl Hasheesh | Shopping Hurghada | Restaurants Hurghada | Beach Hurghada | Rent apartment Hurghada
Hi Jon, as far as I am aware people have started paying the instalments, I would contact Nagi after Eid and chase him because they will just say you have defaulted otherwise.

If you don't get anywhere let me know and I will try for you, speak soon.

C

CMChris

Phewwwwww

:five:
From reading about other developements and all the myriad of problems people are having from actually getting what they paid for and then all the problems with the upkeep of their complexes I'm just so glad that we chose Sunset Pearl. Yes, we've had hiccoughs but at least we have now stayed there for 4 weeks this year and the place is clean and tidy. Got to be said its best to go with these big companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.