Record was Broken

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all

Yesterday saw the most ever users online - a whooping 494 users online in the afternoon.

Just shows how good this site is.

Well done Bob and keep up the great work.

Regards

Alison

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thanks Bob and your welcome It is enjoyable and satisfying.

We have a great bunch on here and Linda and Lyndsay have done a great job especially as they are new to moderating.

Alison

L

lyndsay552

Thanks Bob

And a big thankyou to Alison who keeps me right :D

Lyndsay

queenie40something

queenie40something

Your welcome - you and Linda help keep me sane!!

L

lyndsay552

I don't know how you did it for so long on our own!! It's great having others to bounce ideas of.

Lyndsay

alexft

alexft

Yes place is dynamic and it`s growing. That`s good. I plan to contribute in near future data about some Egypt areas` past and current properties prices and upcoming infrastructure reports.

Every little helps :)

Regards,

Alex.

D

David howe

It is admirable that you can get such traffic, best of luck

queenie40something

queenie40something

The record was broken yesterday evening when a whooping 530 users were online.

This forum is going from strength to strength.

L

Lsab

Fantastic. This really is a great forum. I doubt I'd have bought in Egypt without the information I've gleaned here. Thanks everyone.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all - the record has been broken yet again with 544 online at one time on 19th May!!!

M

M Butler

Hi all - the record has been broken yet again with 544 online at one time on 19th May!!!
The site has been brilliant for me and will continue as more and more people move to Egypt and share their experiences and information.

Margaret

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Margaret - totally agree. This site IMO is the best.

S

SuziQ2708

Although I'm a 'newbie' to this forum, I'm already addicted, can't resist the temptation to log in regularly and every time I find something new to read. There is so much information here from 'real' people and I feel confident that I can ask any questions without feeling silly :p (well almost LOL)

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Suzi - yes we are real on here LOL and there are many including myself in the same boat as you. Agree with your comment about making posts and not feeling silly. Alot of other forums do not give the same confidence. We are a friendly bunch and there is always someone on hand to answer - or try to - questions. At the end of the day most of us are in the same boat and are here to help, advise, update each other. We fly out 2 weeks tomorrow - not that Im counting!! - and Im trying to resist the urge to start packing already!!!

L

Lsab

Although I'm a 'newbie' to this forum, I'm already addicted, can't resist the temptation to log in regularly and every time I find something new to read. There is so much information here from 'real' people and I feel confident that I can ask any questions without feeling silly :p (well almost LOL)
This forum is definately going from strength to strength and it's people like you - who feel that they can ask the so-called silly questions (I've asked loads myself believe me),that show new members that it's a forum that anyone can join and feel a part of. Having members like Margaret too, with so much knowledge of Egypt and happy to share it, is invaluable.

P

PineNut

Well done you guys!!! This is a great forum with loads of really really useful information. I was getting really downheartened with our purchase in Hurghada recently until I read this forum and now I can't wait to go back out. It's really turned my interest and focus back on to Egypt - so thank you:)

I spend more time on here reading threads than I do actually doing any work... oops!

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi yes the forum is going from strength to strength when others fizzle out and die. Agree that it helps to keep the interest and excitement in your purchase alive and it is very addictive!!

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi yes the forum is going from strength to strength when others fizzle out and die. Agree that it helps to keep the interest and excitement in your purchase alive and it is very addictive!!
that is true queenie and I wish we all plan a trip inside egypt, like round trip all together :) visting every where in Egypt :)