Recommended Solicitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brook

Hurghada based Lawyer

Can anyone recommend a Lawyer/ Solicitor in Hurghada capable of
dealing with 'ALL' legal aspects, incl, property/criminal/visa's etc, and
in english with full translation service ??
A posting here would be useful

Brook EG

I've realised that we have a lot of recommended solicitors throughout various threads but it might be an idea to bring them all together. So if anyone would like to recommend their solicitor perhaps you could do so here. Why would you recommend them? What are their fees? On which development are you purchasing!

Thanks
Linda

P

putneypj

Hi Suzanne,

I went ahead and used Mr Zeiad Yehia. He charged us a very reasonable price for looking at our contract and following it through to the end completion date. Everything was going well and he emailed us his views on the contract after we'd sent it to him. He suggested what needed to be changed and he did a great job of it. My only problem now is that i've been trying to reach him for nearly a week. The developer changed all the things that Mr Yehia suggested and now i need Mr Yehia to read the new contract that has been written for me. I've emailed him about four or five times but had no reply as yet. Do you know if he could be on holiday? or if he is off sick? Maybe he is just really busy? I realise i'm only really impotant to myself, but the developer is asking for the remaining 40% to be paid asap. Any advice or help or a contactnumber or address for Mr Yehia would be fantastic.
Thank you in advance

J

jojo

i got this number off him on the 18th july +20 12 334 4988 if this helps

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi I am also waiting an email response from Zeiad. I think it is better to try and call him as he has sooo many emails. I told him he now needs to get a secretary!!

S

SuziQ2708

Hi Suzanne,

I went ahead and used Mr Zeiad Yehia. He charged us a very reasonable price for looking at our contract and following it through to the end completion date. Everything was going well and he emailed us his views on the contract after we'd sent it to him. He suggested what needed to be changed and he did a great job of it. My only problem now is that i've been trying to reach him for nearly a week. The developer changed all the things that Mr Yehia suggested and now i need Mr Yehia to read the new contract that has been written for me. I've emailed him about four or five times but had no reply as yet. Do you know if he could be on holiday? or if he is off sick? Maybe he is just really busy? I realise i'm only really impotant to myself, but the developer is asking for the remaining 40% to be paid asap. Any advice or help or a contactnumber or address for Mr Yehia would be fantastic.
Thank you in advance

Hi Putney,

I am sorry that I have been unable to reply to you until now. We have been in Egypt for the past two weeks, got back home at 6 a.m. today. I see that you decided to go ahead and use Zeiad's services. As I posted in another thread, Zeiad does sometimes take what seems an eternity to reply and on occasion you will have to be persistant until you receive one! This said, he is a busy man and does always respond eventually :eek: In answer to your original question, you probably know by now, but the Power of Attorney gives Zeiad the right to deal with various legal duties on your behalf throughout the buying process, he does not have the power to sign any contracts or the such on your behalf though, and the UK charges are in addition to Zeiad's fee.

S

sinaiscuba

Zeiad is okey and all fine. He got back to work after short brake in Alex. I spoke with him yesterday/today and hope he'll solve my issue quickly.

Take your time, we're in Egypt...

D

dave99

Power of Attorney - (POA) wording

Hi Putney,

I am sorry that I have been unable to reply to you until now. We have been in Egypt for the past two weeks, got back home at 6 a.m. today. I see that you decided to go ahead and use Zeiad's services. As I posted in another thread, Zeiad does sometimes take what seems an eternity to reply and on occasion you will have to be persistant until you receive one! This said, he is a busy man and does always respond eventually :eek: In answer to your original question, you probably know by now, but the Power of Attorney gives Zeiad the right to deal with various legal duties on your behalf throughout the buying process, he does not have the power to sign any contracts or the such on your behalf though, and the UK charges are in addition to Zeiad's fee.
Does Anyone have a an English copy of a POA used in Hurghada for a lawyer to act on your behalf, which has been accepted, which they can show on the forum (deleting names of course and signatures. You will also probably find they are NOT in dual languages (you should at least get a full transaltion, ideally stamped as being a true copy).
These are NOT simple documents.
I have no knowledge about anywhere but Hurghada, but the Land Registry officials there often refuse POAs if they are too restrictive, therefore it not unusual for the POA to include things that you may not have thought necessary.

L

lisac

Can anyone recommend a Lawyer/ Solicitor in Hurghada capable of
dealing with 'ALL' legal aspects, incl, property/criminal/visa's etc, and
in english with full translation service ??
A posting here would be useful

Brook EG
could anyone inform me the name of a lawyer in hurghada that can help me with the final contract of sale to myself from the developer , also i wish to know are you still paying for the whole of the building if you are the first to register , and what is the down side of not registering as soon as you have completed i know a lot of these questions have been answered but lam finding it difficult to take in and find again now the time has come to finish the purchase , for the first part of the contract i used one that i no longer fancy , he charged far too much and not informative and dont want to be ripped of again .i am visiting hurghada in october and would like to have a meeting with one, also do you or would you take on your appt if the swimming pool and gardens are not fully finished but your appart is????????? all to confusing for a women,also can my sons name go on the registration document ,he is 14,! just a thought to protect him if anything happened to me!!!!!!

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

could anyone inform me the name of a lawyer in hurghada that can help me with the final contract of sale to myself from the developer , also i wish to know are you still paying for the whole of the building if you are the first to register , and what is the down side of not registering as soon as you have completed i know a lot of these questions have been answered but lam finding it difficult to take in and find again now the time has come to finish the purchase , for the first part of the contract i used one that i no longer fancy , he charged far too much and not informative and dont want to be ripped of again .i am visiting hurghada in october and would like to have a meeting with one, also do you or would you take on your appt if the swimming pool and gardens are not fully finished but your appart is????????? all to confusing for a women,also can my sons name go on the registration document ,he is 14,! just a thought to protect him if anything happened to me!!!!!!
Not sure about a solicitor in Hurghada, it is difficult to find one. How far off are the pool and gardens, does your contract state the developer will hand the complex over fully completed and i have found many developments have the apartments completed before the rest of the complex. When you find your solicitor take his advice, on the last point make an Egyptian will and name your son as beneficiary to protect him and you.

Z

Zeiad Yehia

Oh guys! I feel like "Wanted" lol.

Just to make sure, I have responded to all of you, didn't I?

Try having a situation that needs your full concentration then finding over 120 emails!!! Where some of them needs not to just reply, but to do a research, phone calls, confirmations, before you reply!

Anyway I have sorted all the issues that kept me busy, and I'm really in a good mood. :)

Dear putneypj,

I sent you this a few days ago, and it is me who is actually waiting for the revised contract since then. :)

fromZeiad Yehia <[email protected]>
to ***** <******@****.***>

dateMon, Aug 4, 2008 at 4:05 PM
subjectRe: email i received from my agent about revised contract
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details Aug 4 (5 days ago) Reply

Hi Mr. *****,

My phone number is +20 123344988. You can always call or text me.

Kindly let me revise the amended contract prior to your signature.

All the best,

Zeiad Yehia
Solicitor

S

Smiler62

Contact details of a reliable lawyer

I have recently purchased in Desert Pearl 1 and would like contact details of a reliable lawyer in Cairo who could help with the process of registration to freehold ownership. Does anyone have any ideas?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Smiler and welcome to the forum. I have merged your thread with this existing one. I foyu need any guidance navigating the forum please dont hesitate to ask myself Alison or Linda ( Lsab ).

Congratulations on your purchase

Alison

S

Smiler62

Hi, I would like some help navigating this forum as I don't seem to have had any success in replies! I also emailed the lawyer who is active on this forum, as I found him later when looking around the different 'threads', however he has not responded either. I am getting quite worried about my situation and would really like some advice. I met Dr Wael Ezz Eldien when I was last in Egypt but do not have any contact details for him, yet he is expecting me to do so! I would also like to know if anyone else has had any dealings with him.
Many thanks

S

SuziQ2708

Hi, I would like some help navigating this forum as I don't seem to have had any success in replies! I also emailed the lawyer who is active on this forum, as I found him later when looking around the different 'threads', however he has not responded either. I am getting quite worried about my situation and would really like some advice. I met Dr Wael Ezz Eldien when I was last in Egypt but do not have any contact details for him, yet he is expecting me to do so! I would also like to know if anyone else has had any dealings with him.
Many thanks
Hi Smiler, Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase. I, like many others on this forum, am using the services of Zeiad for our property purchase. He is a very busy solicitor and I know sometimes it does take a while to obtain a reply from him. His email address is [email protected] if you want to email him directly. There is a thread for DP1 on this forum here http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/7046-desert-pearl-1-a-88.html if you haven't already found it. Hope this helps :)

C

CMChris

Like quite a few of you I have just received WWDs latest news email. They are putting forward Mr. Amr S El Halawany AGA International Consutling Agency, Hadaba, Hurghada. Has anyone used,know of, recommend or otherwise have any info about this solicitor?

S

Smiler62

I also received this information and was amused to note his email address on yahoo!!! I also asked another lawyer if he knew of this lawyer and he had never heard of him! I wonder if Mr Zeiad knows of him?

K

Kalou1972

Anyone recommend an independant solicitor ??

Hi There,

Just wondered if anyone can advise on a solicitor? Hopefully buying in Hurghada soon, so could do with a good independant person to do our legalities.

Thanks

Karen

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi I have merged your thread into this existing one.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi There,

Just wondered if anyone can advise on a solicitor? Hopefully buying in Hurghada soon, so could do with a good independant person to do our legalities.

Thanks

Karen
Hi Karen, instruct a solicitor outside of Hurghada if you want an independent one, it will cost you more but it will be money well spent. I can recommed Denton Wilde Sapte LLP, it will cost more initially but it will save you a lot of heartache down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.