Recommended Hotels/Places to Stay In Egypt?

M

Mark .Y.

One more request for help folks,

Need a hotel in Hurghada for myself, wife and 14 year old. Bed and Breakfast arrangement would be adequate as quite like to walk out in the evening for a meal. Don't need 5 star but good 3 or 4 star would be nice.
Needs swimming pool (preferably heated) as I'm hoping it is still warm enough to swim and be centrally located as we will be looking over several properties.

Recommendations please.........

Mark .Y.

H

hiszein

hotel in hurghada

I tried to find a hotel for me but unfortunatly i was informed that Hurghada is fully booked till end of the month due to European companies changing there trips to turkey to Egypt due to the probability of war

J

J4hurghada

Banned
hotel search

Hi
Have you booked your flights and just looking for hotel

H

hiszein

hurghada hotel

I'm from Egypt and I have my domestic tickets , I'm looking for a 5 stars hotel
can u help ?

D

dave99

Dates needed please

One more request for help folks,

Need a hotel in Hurghada for myself, wife and 14 year old. Bed and Breakfast arrangement would be adequate as quite like to walk out in the evening for a meal. Don't need 5 star but good 3 or 4 star would be nice.
Needs swimming pool (preferably heated) as I'm hoping it is still warm enough to swim and be centrally located as we will be looking over several properties.

Recommendations please.........

Mark .Y.

Hi

What dates are you looking for and how long to stay.

H

hiszein

hurghada hotel

I'm planning to arrive on a weekend I prefere Saturday 17th Nov for 4 nights
5 stars hotel , 1 double room BB , with extra baby bed
Can u help ?
Hisham

H

hiszein

did u get my last email re the 2-3 bed rooms apartment ?

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Hi Hiszein
Have you looked on Trip advisor on the internet? You know that accommodation is tight at the moment so you may be best ringing a few hotels direct.

Peter Mitry

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
Hello Mark
Here are a Three places to try first one is the La Pearla Hotel tel: 20(65)3443280 are on the web.

Second Elysees Apartment Hotel this has the private beach oposite. 20(65) 3443980 Email :- [email protected]

Thirld The Cortoba tel: 20(65)3462415

They are all close to the Touristic centre 5-10 min from airport.
Or try Red Sea Bulletin Online

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Hi hiszein.

Have you tried the Intercontinental I know most hotels in Hurghada have egyptian rates alot less than we pay.

P

propertastic

all hotels fully booked till end of the month !!!
This is good information to know and very relevant to the other thread that has been running here where people have concerns that there is already an over-supply of accommodation.

I had the same problem when planning my trip in October - the majority of hotels we tried to get into were booked.

Which reminds me - don't stay at La Perla - it was rubbish!

H

hiszein

hurghada hotel

The hotels are fully booked as all the european companies changed the visitors to Turkey to Egypt due to the war in Iraq (Turkey wants to Bomb Iraq)
This is good information to know and very relevant to the other thread that has been running here where people have concerns that there is already an over-supply of accommodation.

I had the same problem when planning my trip in October - the majority of hotels we tried to get into were booked.

Which reminds me - don't stay at La Perla - it was rubbish!

J

J4hurghada

Banned
The hotels are fully booked as all the european companies changed the visitors to Turkey to Egypt due to the war in Iraq (Turkey wants to Bomb Iraq)
Have you tried renting an apartment instead of an hotel.

M

Mark .Y.

I have just booked a triple room in the Marriot resort 22-27 November so may be worth you trying that.

Mark .y.

D

dave99

Cost of flights

I have just booked a triple room in the Marriot resort 22-27 November so may be worth you trying that.

Mark .y.
Hi Mark

We have thread running on the cost of flights - can you "share" your info on this from Manchester please.

M

Mark .Y.

Hi Mark

We have thread running on the cost of flights - can you "share" your info on this from Manchester please.

I'm not going from Manchester Nigel, flying Heathrow to Cairo with BMI, staying overnight in Cairo and then down to Hurghada the next day via Egypt Air.
Not cheap at around £300pp but I'm very restricted due to business reasons at the moment so worth it for me.

Mark .Y.

A

awahee123

Banned
Try sea garden in sekalla or seagull,depends which area you are most comfortable with,even red sea hotels have a large chain of hotels from 3 to 5 star.