Recommendations for cleaning services etc in Sharm

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all Sharmers

As alot of us have had handovers or they are imminent I thought I would start this thread for recommendations on cleaning etc.

I have not been able to find anyone that I would class as trustworthy until someone that has apartments in Sunny Village recommended Clare to me.

She really has been fab. She checks my apartment once a week - you can arrange fortnightly, weekly or monthly. She does airport pick ups for her clients, cleaning and laundry service etc. Mohammed her partner has done quite a few odd jobs for us such as change the locks, hang a large heavy picture supplying all that is required for the jobs. They really have been a godsend and come highly recommended if anyone is having problems like I did finding someone reliable and trustworthy. Heard so many horror stories about key holders renting apartments out without owners knowledge and pocketing the money.

R

Rayman

I would have to agree with Queenie's post. Clare and Mohamed have been great and I am happy to recommend them to anyone. They can look after your apartment, cleaning, airport pickups, excursions and more. Anyone wanting to get in touch with Clare can PM me for contact details.