Recommendations for a lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sunnyshores

A group of investors are looking for independendent advice following our shared Turkish lawyers advice that we obtain a costly lien on our various unfinished properties in Istanbul.

Any recommendations?

T

tyrell

Hi,
I live in Antalya but I have friends that have an independent law office in İstanbul.Before that office he worked as a lawyer for Siemens for years.It's better to take advice from reliable offices like that.
Have a good day,

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi guys here are the details of the independednt solicitors we recommend to our Turkish buyers. They have Uk and Turkish offices (one in Istanbul) and are members of the AIPP, hope it helps Acacia-International .

S

Sunnyshores

Stockadair
I have passed your post onto our google group and I'm sure someone will contact you.
Generally, I'm not sure how many UK owners you are looking for, and I'm not sure how many 'our' agent R2i sold.
Finally I dont know for sure, but I dont think R2i are witholding money from Demo Insaat, I'm sure they have paid as per the contract. On my developement Sandalet they have paid every penny that was agreed, as far as I'm concerned without even checking it should have been!
Sunny

Status
Not open for further replies.