Recommendations for a good management company

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

khindson

Hi All

My 1 bed apartment on the Marina is due for completion at the end of the month and I am looking for recommendations for a good property management company to look after the apartment for me.

I am based in the UK so I need a management company that can find me a tenant (quickly) and look after everything for me.

Any recommendations for a reliable and proactive management company would be appreciated.

I company called Exclusinve Real Estate Brokers dealt with the snagging report for me and seemed very good - does anybody have any reviews on this company?

Thanks

Kerry

K

khindson

Thanks for that DoBuy how long did it take them to let your property and how much per annum can I expect in the current market.

Thanks

W

Wannaberich

It took them around 4 weeks maybe,I cant remember exactly.This was end of may/early june last year which isnt the best time to start looking for tenants.My place went for around 5/10% less than I wanted but as I got 1 cheque it was a good deal.
For your 1 bed Marina unit go take a look at GULF NEWS CLASSIFIEDS
GNAds4U.com - Properties.
Theres loads of units advertised for rent,probably even where your unit is so your'll get a good idea.

Although 1/2 cheque payments are less common these days,u could offer a discount if someone will pay you like this.What u need to bear in mind is that its a great time to bring money back to the UK cos of the exchange rates.1 cheque now for 90.000aed may be worth just as much as say 6 cheques
totalling 105.000aed if the dollar/pound rate goes back to normal.

Also bear in mind your tenants will be able to sign up for a second year when the first year lease is up
and u cant get them out.This may even be 3 years but Im not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.