recommendation property renovation Provadia

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frenchman

Hello,
I am french and i have bought a very old house in a village near PROVADIA. I found a young man whose team has renovated my house and was quick and efficient. Good job, good price, i am very satisfied.

He now even look after my house when i am back in France for good rate. So i can recommend you his job. His name is <Kaloyan>, he speaks very good english and even french.
His phone number is : ****************

I hope i could help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jain and Chris

Bonjour M. le francais ! :)

svp, je suis le mod ici.... j'ai supprime le numero de telephone car c'est une annonce.... mais

veuillez nous dire ce que ce 'monsieur' a fait comme travail et le prix. Ca serait tres interressant pour les lecteurs! Merci.

Cordialement

----

Hello Frenchman

I'm the Bulgarian mod. I have deleted the phone number because it is a simple advertisement... but

please do tell us what the builder has done for you and what prices he has changed as that would be very interesting for our visitors to this site. Thank you.

F

frenchman

So more precisions

To be more precise, he transformed the very old collapsed house (around 150 years old) in a magnificient traditional bulgarian house : the plot surrounded by a high wall made of traditional stones, made a huge gate of stones with the massive portal made of wood. The first floor is made of stone too, but with the most modern stuff for isolation. The second floor is made with modern cement bricks but aranged to look traditional, the roof is made of woodbeams and tiles, the windowsframe with the latest german PVC imiting wood and the inside is moden style. The result is an house looking typical but with all the actual and modern stuff, material and confort inside.

The house is 200sqm big : 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 dressing, 2 living rooms, 1 kitchen, 1 terrace, 1garage, 1 massive wall and gate. Without devices and furnitures, all that was for around 40 000 euro. But prices of the stuff and material are quickly and highly increasing year after year so the price will certainly not be the same today or tomorrow. But when i rebuilt that house year 2005-2006 that was the best price i found after my investigation with competition and the work is very well done. I have talked too with some british clients of him who were very satisfied too.

So if you want his phone number or mail (because he allowed me to give it),contact me.

I hope i could help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.