reasons to be cheerful

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

j.k

hi, just working my way around the Qs. and Ans.Some grate advice around from people on the ground.I worked all over germany bricklaying in the last boom from1990 /2000 .I learned allot about that wonderfull land and its people.Its bigger than berlin ,mutch bigger .Just because it is now the Capital should not close your eyes to the bigger picture,Huge investment was and still is been poured into the east,but the fact is ,it was left far behind the west for 50 years. I love the east and its grate food ,landscape historey,but the fact is without real jobs real long haul proffet cannot be made. what do you think ?

P

propertyborders

hi, just working my way around the Qs. and Ans.Some grate advice around from people on the ground.I worked all over germany bricklaying in the last boom from1990 /2000 .I learned allot about that wonderfull land and its people.Its bigger than berlin ,mutch bigger .Just because it is now the Capital should not close your eyes to the bigger picture,Huge investment was and still is been poured into the east,but the fact is ,it was left far behind the west for 50 years. I love the east and its grate food ,landscape historey,but the fact is without real jobs real long haul proffet cannot be made. what do you think ?
I totally agree, also this is not helped by a slow population growth.

R

rayk150

you are very correct, but value is one thing only, property is cheap. but will stay cheap for a wile their, but i guess a few eggs in the basket in the east of Germany is ok, but be very wise on how you spend it

Status
Not open for further replies.