Real estate Romania

Z

zion

Hello Everyone,

Don?t know if anyone can help, but I currently have a real estate business in Bulgaria and am looking at opening up a similar business in Romania. I have e mailed a lot of Romanian estate agents but little response vis a vis being partners, perhaps they don?t speak English as I am accessing Romanian language sites.
If anyone can help it would be nice.

C

chrisnolen

Hi

If you're still interested maybe you could send us some detailes about your business and what you want to do.
Send me a mail at mentor-invest.com.

Looking forward to hearing more news.

M

maria.david

If you still haven't found anyone to help, give me so more details and maybe I can give you a hand. [email protected]
Thanks! and good luck!

A

andreim73

Hi all,

Even though the post of Zion is pretty old, I am glad to see there are answers from July 2007...it's a pitty Romanian investments are not properly promoted as Bulgarian ones. This is why I am on this forum.

Did you know that...
- Romania comes in at 1st place in a list of top most profitable 20 European states in terms of the estimated profit for the following 10 years in the real estate field, according to the British show and magazine “Place in the Sun”. A country house bought with 145,000 euros might be sold for some 715,000 euros after 10 years?
- Romania’s National Institute of Statistics suggests 8 out of 10 Romanians are planning to change their place of residence over the next 5 years. Therefore, the demand for houses will outstrip the supply dramatically?
- Taken into account that Romanian land prices have increased by as much as 700 % in the last years, property investment companies report say that the country is set to become one of the biggest new boom areas for major overseas property and land investments?
- In the last 2 years, the price of apartments grew by 250% in Bucharest and between 100-200 % in the other cities?

I'll be back soon with some other info...office at intnet.ro