Real Estate Jobs Brazil

C

chinner23

I am looking to move to Brazil and continue my carreer in the Real Estate industry, does anyone have any advice as to how best to achieve this aim particularly as at this moment I can't speak

J

JMBroad

If you can't speak how will you communicate over the phone?
Why are you looking to move to Brazil and do you have a permanent visa ? If not then you can't work here anyway. If you have a visa then you will need to spend a good two years to learn Portuguese then post again.. there is no shortage of real estate agents already in Brazil... so what do you have to offer ??

Haha so scathing, Lagarto

If chinner32 speaks Spanish already learning Portuguese will be very easy and may not take two years. But you do need to prove to the Brazilian government that you have unique skills to do the job which no Brazilian can do - speaking several languages is normally one of the easiest ways as the Brazilians are ALMOST as bad at speaking foreign languages as the Brits :eek:

F

Fyndinout

I am surprised no one mentioned CRECI or is it CRESI the Brasilian estate agent qualification.
Wouldnt he need to study for that? That would require some degree of fluency.

J

JMBroad

It's CRECI and yes he would need a certain degree of fluency to do the course.

However CRECI are not only a school but also the governing body for the industry - as soon as you start the course you get a student number and are allowed to start working with real estate - even if you speak no Portuguese... as long as you are working under the supervision of a licensed CRECI agent and for a licensed CRECI agency.

There are other schools but only the one governing body.