Real Estate Investment

B

Bindu9

Which city you prefer for property investment?What are the advantages?

J

JenniferKelly

As we all know Mumbai is one of the dream city of everyone and even there are various luxurious flats, apartments, villas, and residential property.

So I will prefer Mumbai, and as we all know the property price in Mumbai will never fall so it will be one of the investment, which will never lead to loss.

R

rishi24

Delhi NCR would definitely be my choice. There are a lot of advantages living there since it's the capital. I have recently invested in Paras Irene, situated in Sector 70 A in Gurgaon. Not only is the location amazing, the area is also very peaceful. It's also well connected to the city.

N

nidhisharma091

I would suggest NCR region for investing in rael estate.But as i heard ,Noida extension is going to be real estate property hub in future.There is lot of project but i suggest you amrapali verona heights,as this is complete package of luxurious lifestyle.

V

varunkrish87

Property investment in Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai and Delhi is considered as the best choice which may not leads to loss of money in future.

ihpuser

ihpuser

Dear Bindu,

As per my concern, I would prefer Delhi NCR and in Delhi NCR there are many areas, but the preferred locations are Noida & Gurgaon. Both are best for Real Estate Investments.

S

shub141989aga

Bangalore is major IT hub ,People come from rest of country to work here who requires properties like flat and apartments to live in. In Bangalore ,investing in real estate is also good decisions for getting good return

J

jyoti_singh

I think real estate investment in cities like Bangalore & Delhi NCR are better options than any other cities . In Delhi the Metro Rail connectivity has been an important factor in enhancing the real estate development and Bangalore is the IT hub of India and is among one of the fastest-growing cities of India since the past few decades.

M

markpeterson

Mumbai is a good option for property investment. Due to good infrastructure and development, properties in Mumbai are in high demand. According to the report, the Mumbai property market is expecting that positive market trends in the coming year and demand for properties will rise.

R

riya

Banned
I live in Delhi and recently invested in a property at Unnati World Sec 144, Main Noida Expressway. I think Delhi is overcrowded with very little place to live on and very high prices to pay. The project is offering modern amenities like Club with Swimming Pool, Jogging Track and Basket Ball Court. You can check more on the internet.

V

vidyatalwar

Bangalore.

Bangalore Advantages: I think Bangalore is better from investment point. In Bangalore Sarjapur road is one of the upcoming investment destination. You can find many affordable projects located in sarjapur attibele road with good amenities and it connects to Whitefield, Silk-board and Marathalli.

S

sakshidhawan

As per my view, Chennai real estate experiences a robust growth especially in the outskirts of the city. It is a good option for investment in area like Injambakkam, Korukkupet

P

Prabodh

I prefer to invest in Ahmedabad. There are many real estate projects by leading real estate developers available there. Award winning real estate developer Shree Balaji Group offers different luxury residential projects like apartments and villas. And I'm planning to invest in Shree Balaji Group's luxury bungalows project Heritage Villa.

M

MadhavJha

I would say, Investing in Property is the best idea. Because you will hardly found a fall in price of lands, flats, bungalows etc. in any big city. Big cities such as Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore are the safest place to invest in properties. Mumbai is growing so fast that no one is able to compete it. Delhi is our Capital and now it is metro city. Bangalore is IT hub, People usually visit here and they look for the place to stay. According to me these are the safest cities to invest your money. In future also these cities will be in more demand. All the Best.