Real Estate Broker in Dubai Complaint

Discussion in 'Legal & Regulatory' started by Deepak_rb, Sep 18, 2017.

  1. Deepak_rb

    Deepak_rb New Member

    Hello Experts,

    I bought a property through a Dubai Broker the property is based outside of UAE but the transaction were made in Dubai. Developer has failed to develop the property and reals estate who is holding my payment will not provide refund.

    Any ideas if I have any recourse.

    Thanks friends
  2. Longterminvestor

    Longterminvestor Administrator

  3. Deepak_rb

    Deepak_rb New Member

    Thanks Longterminvestor, I was not able find an online contact info. would you know details on those? Just see a phone number.

    Thanks again!
  4. nmb

    nmb Well-Known Member


    If you click on the link and look at the bottom right hand corner of the screen, there is an online chat option. They should be able to help you.
  5. diyhelp

    diyhelp Active Member

    There are supposedly new regulations now in place to protect investors - be interesting to see if they actual work in this situation.
  6. Deepak_rb

    Deepak_rb New Member

    Diyhelp, would you know the partiiculars of new regulation and how do i get start my complaint. Thanks
  7. kadirayoobuae

    kadirayoobuae New Member

    It’s always recommended to have a RERA certified real estate agent by your side when buying a home. I think its best you should go to the RERA office and check.
  8. realdeals

    realdeals Active Member

  9. realdeals

    realdeals Active Member

    RERA must surely be the best starting point for you - if they cant put pressure on the Dubai agent to sort the issue then they will at least be able to point you in the right direction.
  10. Ishan

    Ishan New Member

    Your best bet would be to contact Amicable Settlement Center or Dubai Land Department.

Share This Page