Real Estate Broker in Dubai Complaint

D

Deepak_rb

Hello Experts,

I bought a property through a Dubai Broker the property is based outside of UAE but the transaction were made in Dubai. Developer has failed to develop the property and reals estate who is holding my payment will not provide refund.

Any ideas if I have any recourse.

Thanks friends

D

Deepak_rb

Thanks Longterminvestor, I was not able find an online contact info. would you know details on those? Just see a phone number.

Thanks again!

N

nmb

Hi,

If you click on the link and look at the bottom right hand corner of the screen, there is an online chat option. They should be able to help you.

D

diyhelp

There are supposedly new regulations now in place to protect investors - be interesting to see if they actual work in this situation.

D

Deepak_rb

Diyhelp, would you know the partiiculars of new regulation and how do i get start my complaint. Thanks

K

kadirayoobuae

It’s always recommended to have a RERA certified real estate agent by your side when buying a home. I think its best you should go to the RERA office and check.

R

realdeals

RERA must surely be the best starting point for you - if they cant put pressure on the Dubai agent to sort the issue then they will at least be able to point you in the right direction.

I

Ishan

Your best bet would be to contact Amicable Settlement Center or Dubai Land Department.