RE SALE LISTING for INVESTORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mpat

Hi friends,

I got this idea from ROSHAN on another thread.
Let s start listing properties in one thread so that it becomes easy for members to find and purchase after due research ofcourse.
Just to start this I m putting one of my property for sale in Dubai Sports city. Its in Rufi Twin towers , 4th floor.895 Sq Ft gross area. 1 Bed . Completiong Jun 09.Construction in progress ( day and night ). Price 1100 AED all inc.
Serious interested investors can mail me at : i m l a q _ a h m a d at y a h o o dot c o m

I hope moderators wont delete this thread .

Thanks and Regards

M

mpat

Hi Mpat,

I'm not going to delete this yet, but i will have to soon. The thing is that a lot of premium members pay to list their property on the site in the sales section: http://www.totallyproperty.com/overseas-property-sale/. If we allow threads like these they will be abused by people that should really be paying to list. And they are unfair to the people that do currently pay.

I understand that we need a solution for direct investor to investor resales. We may offer this for a small fee in the near future.

Regards
Bob

OK Bob,

I understand that sentiment, and thanks for your reply.

I ( and many forummers like ) would be waiting for that scope of listing direct investor to investor resale.

Thanks and Again.

Bye

Mustak

Status
Not open for further replies.