re markland properties

A

american trotter

Hi there...

Can anyone shed some light on this company. i have been trying to get in touch, but with no luck...
we have a property pending, but since getting back to the states communcation has stopped and their website is shut down, any info would be great..
also can anyone recomend a english speaking realtor in this area that is trust worthy?

G

growler

Markland closed their office over a year ago and Ana returned to Portugal following a "serious incident." She may now be back in Brazil but not in business as far as I know.

If you contact Douglas he can help you. He has a good relationship with all the local agents, speaks English and Portugeuse and has recently passed his CRECI (just waiting for some document to be sorted out) and I have always found him to be very trustworthy and never heard anything to the contrary.

Not sure I can put his email on here but if you look at Home / Contact - Brazil Beach Living you can get further info. His site is undergoing some changes at the moment so it is on and off but he is definately worth talking to.