Ramadan

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

um zineddine

hi linda,
i wish i could travel for eid, but we are tide up with schools , work,not possible waht about you?

Attachments

S

SuziQ2708

hi linda,
i wish i could travel for eid, but we are tide up with schools , work,not possible waht about you?
Hi Selloua, Fantastic photo, really beautiful :)

Posting pics on the forum really is easy to do. After typing a post as usual, scroll down to where it says 'Manage Attachments' and click the button. A little box will come up. At the top it says 'Upload File from your Computer' click the first 'Browse' button and you can search your desktop or documents, where ever you have stored your pics on your computer. When you find the one you wish to use, just open it and the link to it will appear in the 'Manage Attachments' box. Now click 'Upload' and the title of your pic will appear under 'Current Attachments'. You can attach up to approx. 6 photo's at any one time by following this procedure. When you are happy with your attachments, close the little box window. Then preview your post to check you're happy with it before submitting it on to the forum. Voila! :) Here's a pic of my little doggy.

Attachments

U

um zineddine

Hi Selloua, Fantastic photo, really beautiful :)

Posting pics on the forum really is easy to do. After typing a post as usual, scroll down to where it says 'Manage Attachments' and click the button. A little box will come up. At the top it says 'Upload File from your Computer' click the first 'Browse' button and you can search your desktop or documents, where ever you have stored your pics on your computer. When you find the one you wish to use, just open it and the link to it will appear in the 'Manage Attachments' box. Now click 'Upload' and the title of your pic will appear under 'Current Attachments'. You can attach up to approx. 6 photo's at any one time by following this procedure. When you are happy with your attachments, close the little box window. Then preview your post to check you're happy with it before submitting it on to the forum. Voila! :) Here's a pic of my little doggy.
hi suz,
nice to hear from you, how is everyone? i hope everyone is in a good health.
thank you very much for the information, i tried the same think but there was a problem with the size of the pictures, i will try to get all the photo it is about 8, it is such beautiful pictures. nice picture of the dog.

S

SuziQ2708

hi suz,
nice to hear from you, how is everyone? i hope everyone is in a good health.
thank you very much for the information, i tried the same think but there was a problem with the size of the pictures, i will try to get all the photo it is about 8, it is such beautiful pictures. nice picture of the dog.
Hi Seloua, We're all fine thanks :) An easy way to decrease your photo size is to email it to yourself then download it compressed. This usually works fine for me :)

L

Lsab

hi linda,
Like you we're not going anywhere for this Eid but will probably go to Cairo for Eid al Adha inshaAllah.

The photo was beautiful by the way - well worth waiting for!

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
After Ramadan

Just thought I'd remind everyone that Ramadan starts in a day or two. Something to bare in mind when trying to get anything done over the next month or more. It's not easy fasting in that sort of heat (I'll be back in Bahrain tomorrow, just in time to fast in the same kind of heat!) so patience is needed. Working hours are usually drastically shortened over the whole period and non-existent durung Eid which follows Ramadan in around a month from now. :)

Ramadan karim:)
Do you think A REFRESH MARKET AFTER RAMADAN
Alaa Fayad

N

nubianqueen

salamalekum linda

i hope your fast is going well:)

i never did receive your private message, was it the one about your internet being down??

i am not always optimistic, sometimes the glass is half empty instead of being half full, but i feel lucky about egypt and this apartment whatever it is it is, it is in my second spiritual home! anyway i have a roof garden and i am so excited, i want to make the space therapeutic and beautiful, any ideas, dave 99 has told me about a connection he has with someone and maybe inshalla i will contact him one day. have you any ideas for an arabian night garden!!

best wishes

nubianqueen

:cool:

L

Lsab

I'll re-send the PM but it's content might be a bit out of date!!!

L

Lsab

Do you think A REFRESH MARKET AFTER RAMADAN
Alaa Fayad
I don't think that Ramadan effects the UK market either way so the end of it won't refresh the market. Again, and only from the point of view of UK buyers, the credit crunch and the problem with cheap flights (hopefully a short term problem) will probably make many purchasers of overseas property hold off for a while.

As I've said on many occasions though, Egypt isn't dependant on the UK market.

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
I don't think that Ramadan effects the UK market either way so the end of it won't refresh the market. Again, and only from the point of view of UK buyers, the credit crunch and the problem with cheap flights (hopefully a short term problem) will probably make many purchasers of overseas property hold off for a while.

As I've said on many occasions though, Egypt isn't dependant on the UK market.
yes Lsab, that,s true but i mean the market here in Red Sea especially in Hurghada , i feel that, little bit weak now maybe it will be better after Ramadan,
Alaa Fayad
Classica

L

Lsab

yes Lsab, that,s true but i mean the market here in Red Sea especially in Hurghada , i feel that, little bit weak now maybe it will be better after Ramadan,
Alaa Fayad
Classica
Sorry if I didn't make myself clear :eek: I meant that UK buyers in the Red Sea Market wouldn't be affected by Ramadan either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.