Queue Point - Mazaya @ Dubai Land - to invest or not?

Would you invest in this project?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I Dont know

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
alimudar

alimudar

Price psqft will differ according to the location of the flat

i have a one bedroom flat facing the garden and very closest to the electric tram station... I already have an offer for 1400/sqft... my asking price is 1500/sqft

upon completion, it should be upto 2500/sqft

this was originally intended to be a lower middle class range flat.. but because of the disneyland project, values are increasing exponentially.

If anyone is interested , please leave an email at ali.mudar(at)gmail dot com

avarice13

avarice13

2BR Available

Hey,

Have gotten rid of two units and have one left.
If anyone is interested, please let me know:

Queue Point - Al Mazaya
Building R053 (Excellent Location)
Third Floor
OP: 1010/sqft
SP: Open to Ideas?!?
1140.79 sqft - Smallest 2BR Available
30/70 Payment Plan - 10% Due Jan 2009 and 70% Due on Completion!!!

Thanks,
Regards,

-t.

K

Kal

It was interesting reading all your comments and views on the Queue Point Project and I do agree with most of the members that the project is good and the developer is sound. I think what will work for the project more than anything else is that it is cheap as compared to most of the projects in Dubai and its located next to Dubai Academic city (which will be the new location for many schools and colleges) and because its located next to City of Arabia, which will house some really creative projects including the "Rotating Towers".

I too believe that on completion the project should sell for near AED 2,000 per sq.ft.

I have a number of units in Queue Point (1 bed and 2 bed) and want to sell a few. My selling price would range from AED 850/sq.ft to 920/ sq.ft depending on my OP. Let me know if anyone is interested. (70-30 plan).

M

msyed

2 BHk at Q point

dear all, if any one interested in a 2 bhk flat at q point at a very very low price / sft , please call 050 816791/0508959810 .
reloation is the reason for sale.

D

dr_property

Hi, :)

i'm looking in to buying a property in a project called Queue point and the Developer is called mazaya,
Up to 95% financing available from Tamweel
On the spot approva
located at the intersection of Emirates Road and Al Ain road
Freehold property ownership
One, Two, and three bedroom apartments
Units priced from AED 334,000 to AED 1.07 million

:confused:Question is, I need advice for this project weather it's going to have a good return or not, as i'm worried about the developer, has any one heard about this project or developer?

Appreciate your advice
Thanks
Hesham

Hi,

So did you end up buying Queupoint?

Regards :)

M

mpat

Looks like project is hold for some time, I can see from main emirates road that there is no much activity at site . . .

F

financier888

Hi, :)

i'm looking in to buying a property in a project called Queue point and the Developer is called mazaya,
Up to 95% financing available from Tamweel
On the spot approva
located at the intersection of Emirates Road and Al Ain road
Freehold property ownership
One, Two, and three bedroom apartments
Units priced from AED 334,000 to AED 1.07 million

:confused:Question is, I need advice for this project weather it's going to have a good return or not, as i'm worried about the developer, has any one heard about this project or developer?

Appreciate your advice
Thanks
Hesham
hi Hesh - the developer in question is good and reputable as stated in other posts and they will deliver. Insofar as the 'price being too good to be true' - well, considering the state of the correction in the market - it's actually a very fair price -especially as it is direct from the developer. ( when you consider the land acquisition price and cost of construction - there is still a good margin of profit for the developer) Although you stated the sales price - you did NOT list the cost per sq ft. - this is more important than the gross sales price. (I based my previous statement on the 950 psf in the other post)

The question you really have to ask yourself is - when is the completion date? and where will the market go on completed projects or projects close to completion in the next few months through the end of summer... and what is the projected rental value - then work your numbers backward establishing an ROI. Then and only then, can you accuratley establish a value. On the other hand, if your intention is to live there - that's another matter entirely.

We are starting to see prices in Discovery Gardens and you will see more in the Marina & JBR area coming down in price - that being the case - you may find a better bargain (psf) if you have the cash or access to a mortgage....

Take your time and do your homework. Plenty of opportunites still coming..

Status
Not open for further replies.