ad

Question...

P

PropEx

What is the protocol on here for putting up websites, for example if anybody was interested in looking into buying property in the US would I be able to post my company's website on here or is it frowned upon?

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
As an ordinary member you can put your url into our signature line. However you must not add any advertising text etc. If you want an enhanced signature and the ability to post properties in the sales area you will need to upgrade to premium membership.

P

PropEx

Sorry, do you mean I can put my website address on my signature line like you have yours? If so, how do I do that?

P

PropEx

Also, how much is it to become a premium member and how do I go about doing that?

P

PropEx

Sorry for being so stupid, but is the signature line the same as my status? I have typed my website in there but have no doubt done it incorrectly!

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Sorry for being so stupid, but is the signature line the same as my status? I have typed my website in there but have no doubt done it incorrectly!
Click on your name. your profile page will come up. click on information and then put your url in the line that says home page.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
I don't think it is right. it needs to be below your posts in the signature line. follow my instructions in my last post. The status needs changing back to member.

P

PropEx

In fact, I haven't managed it at all, it seems my website has gone under my name as opposed to my signature line

P

PropEx

I clicked on the information and there was nothing saying home page