Question for International City Buyers who bought Off Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BobbytheBuilder

HI All, I was just wondering if anyone who bought an International City Apartment off plan could answer a question for me. Was there a charge of 2.0% of the purchase price by Nakheel for issuing the Contracts as well as a 2.0% charge by the Land Department for issuing the Title Deeds. Thanks in advance.

MarianL

MarianL

Just had a look at my docs - remember lots of charges that I was not happy about and this is them:
Service charges 8k+
Land Dept Registration 2%
Unit title registration -various amounting to 3k+
Handling/processing/insurance-4.5k

B

BobbytheBuilder

Hi Marian,Thanks for your reply. The charges really add up and I am not happy about them either. When you paid the Unit Title registration was this for your Nakheel contract. I need to tally up all my charges,thanks in advance.

Just had a look at my docs - remember lots of charges that I was not happy about and this is them:
Service charges 8k+
Land Dept Registration 2%
Unit title registration -various amounting to 3k+
Handling/processing/insurance-4.5k

MarianL

MarianL

I don't know to be honest, I paid the money to an intermediary company so it was all a bit vague but there didn't seem to be much I could do as they wouldn't give me the keys unless I paid it!

B

BobbytheBuilder

I don't know to be honest, I paid the money to an intermediary company so it was all a bit vague but there didn't seem to be much I could do as they wouldn't give me the keys unless I paid it!
Okay thanks for your replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.