Qatari Diar' launches USD-660Mn tourist project in Tangier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Investy

This is Arabs building for Arabs dude, don't get confused with the UK market, oil money will buy the units on Al Houara. When it's built it will be a millionaires playground. You might get a few posh and famous brits at Saidia but Tinja and Al Houara will have a truly international feel.
This stretch of Atlantic coast will offer more facilities than Saidia, including places to visit like Asilah & Tangier(hosting expo 2012) will be more upmarket than Saidia and you won't have the worry of holidaying next door to Algeria. In 8 or 9 years time no one will remember what plan azur was. But if you have to have plan azur wait until the South Atlantic resorts come online, at least you will be able to get a tan at Christmas. Tanjah & Paradise investors will be the reel winners out of all this, they will be the ones who will see the quickest and biggest capital growth from their investment.

(nurse Ratchet get the screens, it's time for my medication)

Yo Jeeze - Dogbox calling, arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Before investing in Saidia I looked hard at Tinja.

Although there was no price info at the time I guessed prices would be considerably higher for Tinja so Saidia suited my buget better.

Hamptons (posh agents) have been bought by Emaar (I knew of this 18 m ago) the developers for Tinja. I gather the reason for this was to enable Emaar to aquire the right access to the UK and other Western markets.

These upscale developments will make investors a lot of money but personaly I still prefer the quite isolation of Saidia.

Hey have you thought about doing a thread on HPC?

MoroccanMortgages

MoroccanMortgages

Finance for Moroccan Property

how are you finding getting finance on the properties you are looking at.

S

Sunnyshores

come on moroccan mortgages, dont be coy!!!
Tell us what you have ie LTV, APRs, over X years, total fees to arrange ?

I

Investy

I'm not getting a mortgage. Might do if one comes available later.

Some firms (one in SPAIN springs to mind) offer a supposed agreement in principle for some £500 up front. This rang alarm bells with me - by the time the mortgage lenders were ready to consider the properties the middle man could have long gone with lots of £500s!

Any broker promising such has to be a muppett as when I was approached vortually no planning permissions had been granted, no buildings existed and nothing a lender could possible hope to hangs its hat on.

In other words a scammmm me thinks

Imagine you are a Banker and you want a funding line approved by the board, you say

"errrrr members of the board, I want to offer agreements in principle for property that doesnt exist, has no planning permission (Saidia development last year),no concrete details of any kind, and unknown developers (Lejardindefleur)"

What do we think said Bank board would say?

I was told the mortgages were virtually guaranteed for LJDF projects 1 year ago - this is absolute nonsense.

J

Jesus of nazareth

Yo Jeeze - Dogbox calling, arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Before investing in Saidia I looked hard at Tinja.

Although there was no price info at the time I guessed prices would be considerably higher for Tinja so Saidia suited my buget better.

Hamptons (posh agents) have been bought by Emaar (I knew of this 18 m ago) the developers for Tinja. I gather the reason for this was to enable Emaar to aquire the right access to the UK and other Western markets.

These upscale developments will make investors a lot of money but personaly I still prefer the quite isolation of Saidia.

Hey have you thought about doing a thread on HPC?

Hello dogbox old friend, are you still under the thumb? Maybe one day you will visit Morocco, hope you like it.

Saidia will play a minor roll in the overall scheme of things, as well you know.

You want "quiet isolation", I wish I could accommodate.

We both know Saidia and the Atlantic resorts are great investments. Why spank the monkey over the details.

Yours lovingly
Jesus

I

Investy

And Jesus said unto Luke 'come forth and I shall bestow immortality upon thee', but Luke came fifth and won a toaster

MoroccanMortgages

MoroccanMortgages

Dear Agents,

Dont forget to advise your clients on Mortgages in Morocco, very competative currently 4.64%.

We are dealing with all the major banks and helping clients complete.

Happy to offer any advice

Regards
Jeff Scott
Moroccan Mortgage Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.