Pyramisa beach resort, Sahl Hashish

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anokayperson

Banned
As i said earlier, you have to decide what you want to buy? Is your priority rental investment or personal use? You will get studios outside pyramisa for half the price. If you are buying it to use it for yourself or goining to rent it out yourself then it is ok. For me 7% rental income bats the 5% interest here I pay in UK. In addition I get 4 weeks for personal use. Flat came all furnished. No worries about rental management?
If your situation is different then there are plenty of properties around.
All the best.

chandra
Hi Chandra - this looks like a very interesting investment and as you said previously it beats the 5% interest we get in the UK.
A few questions please - with the 4 weeks personal use - is this all inclusive for meals etc as well?
How could a mortgage work - is it with the company?
many thanks

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi Chandra - this looks like a very interesting investment and as you said previously it beats the 5% interest we get in the UK.
A few questions please - with the 4 weeks personal use - is this all inclusive for meals etc as well?
How could a mortgage work - is it with the company?
many thanks
Hi anokayperson, just in case chandra is away i can answer your questions for you. The 4 weeks is not all inclusive however you received a discount on food and drinks. You can get a mortgage with the company however this affects your rental return, we are just waiting for new mortgage details and i have been told they will be with me in 48 hrs.

Hope this helps.

A

anokayperson

Banned
hi Neil and thanks for the info - please keep us updated on this as it looks great!

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

hi Neil and thanks for the info - please keep us updated on this as it looks great!
No problem, what updates do you need, it is built and in operation. Only update will be the new mortgage deal and no doubt when all the cheaper units have gone. I will post the new mortgage details when i get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.