Pyramisa beach resort, Sahl Hashish

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shkrjaga

I would pay attention to this contract article as well:
"If the buyer desires to resell the unit , he has to follow the following steps :
• Notify the First Party through registered mail – return receipt requested , of his intent to sell his property, the price requested and mode of payment , Name, nationality and occupation of the new buyer .
• First Party has the First Rights of Refusal to purchase the property .
• If there is no response from the First Party within 30 days after receipt , Second Party can proceed with the sale at the same requested price (or higher) and with the conditions mentioned in his registered mail to the First Party. "

C

chandra

Pyramisa, Sahl hasheesh

Hi J@y,
When it comes to a resale then you are looking for a different clientel. The offer by pyramisa is 7% guranteed rental for lifelong. Every 5 year they will revalue the rental and hopefully if rental has gone up you will get 7% of that appreciation. In addition every year you can take 4to 8 weeks of holiday in any of their resorts in Cairo, hurghada, sahl hasheesh, luxor, aswan, sharl el sheikh or a nile cruise. So potential customers would be people like me who will go there for holiday once or twice a year anywhere in Egypt and plus get rental without any headache.
I don't see any problem in resale as alongwith me many other bought it.
If you got any other queries contact me .
I am trying to form a group of buyers. i have formed a company to sell my personal holiday allowance. I am offering it to anybody else who wants to rent out their apartment. Check out nilecruisesandresorts.co.uk. This website is still under construction .

regards.

Chandra

J

J@y

Thanks all.

Chandra what is meant Shkrjaga message and what is started in the contract about resale of the unit?

C

chandra

Pyramisa, Sahl hasheesh

Sorry I did not get you. About the resale, we cannot sell it within 1st year of purchase. We need to inform pyramisa in writing if you are planning to resale it.
does that answer your query?

Chandra

J

J@y

Yes, but are there any restriction on selling it, i.e. are they able to stop the owners selling it?

Thanks

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Yes, but are there any restriction on selling it, i.e. are they able to stop the owners selling it?

Thanks
why should i buy in a hotel where possible to have a free flat beside in next door project :)

C

chandra

Pyramisa, Sahl hasheesh

As i said earlier, you have to decide what you want to buy? Is your priority rental investment or personal use? You will get studios outside pyramisa for half the price. If you are buying it to use it for yourself or goining to rent it out yourself then it is ok. For me 7% rental income bats the 5% interest here I pay in UK. In addition I get 4 weeks for personal use. Flat came all furnished. No worries about rental management?
If your situation is different then there are plenty of properties around.
All the best.

chandra

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
As i said earlier, you have to decide what you want to buy? Is your priority rental investment or personal use? You will get studios outside pyramisa for half the price. If you are buying it to use it for yourself or goining to rent it out yourself then it is ok. For me 7% rental income bats the 5% interest here I pay in UK. In addition I get 4 weeks for personal use. Flat came all furnished. No worries about rental management?
If your situation is different then there are plenty of properties around.
All the best.

chandra
yeah chandra every one of us has his own point of view

C

chandra

pyramisa

No it is a freehold property and no way they can interfere with resale.
Hope this helps you.

Chandra

J

J@y

Have had a look at the DD and contracts on this and will be putting down a reservation, thanks for everyones help!!

L

Lsab

Have had a look at the DD and contracts on this and will be putting down a reservation, thanks for everyones help!!
Congratulations :):):)

Keep us updated as to your progress won't you?

Linda

C

chandra

Hi

hi j@y, are you buying in pyramisa, sahl hashish? If yes get in touch with me as i am trying to gather all of us together. If you see google groups, there is a group of people owning apartments in sahl hasheesh resort.

Chandra

Last edited by a moderator:
J

J@y

Hi Chandra

Which layer did you use to look over the contracts?

Thanks

C

chandra

Pyramisa

I used maxgold partnership. The are UK based. Though bit expensive as property is in Egypy I went for them. Where have you bought and what did you buy?

Solicitor's name is Loic and he is the same chap who did due diligence on this property.

Good luck.

Chandra

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi everyone, i think this an excellent product. I have been through the contracts including the leaseback and buy-back and it all looks ok to me (although i am no lawyer). With the leaseback it gives you a guaranteed income, plus indexed linked to the room rate, it gives capital appreciation. Also as it is transferable it gives an excellent exit strategy, plus personal use. What else do you need???

J

john161

Hi J@y,
When it comes to a resale then you are looking for a different clientel. The offer by pyramisa is 7% guranteed rental for lifelong. Every 5 year they will revalue the rental and hopefully if rental has gone up you will get 7% of that appreciation. In addition every year you can take 4to 8 weeks of holiday in any of their resorts in Cairo, hurghada, sahl hasheesh, luxor, aswan, sharl el sheikh or a nile cruise. So potential customers would be people like me who will go there for holiday once or twice a year anywhere in Egypt and plus get rental without any headache.
I don't see any problem in resale as alongwith me many other bought it.
If you got any other queries contact me .
I am trying to form a group of buyers. i have formed a company to sell my personal holiday allowance. I am offering it to anybody else who wants to rent out their apartment. This website is still under construction .

regards.

Chandra
was wondering if you could answer a question, Can you confirm whether the nile Cruises is included in the 4 weeks leaseback, been told that the company have sold the cruise line section of their company,

thanks for any information that you can give

C

chandra

Pyramisa

Hi John! regarding the nile cruise, yes it is included in the rental contract. I have been given 4 weeks for personal use. Out of that 4 weeks 2 weeks can be taken in any of their resorts or on a nile cruise.
Even if they have sold their cruises they will have to honour it. I don't know whether they have sold it.
Have you already bought anything in Sahl?

Regards.

Chandra

Last edited by a moderator:
queenie40something

queenie40something

Please note that you can set up a Private Owners Forum on this website where Agents, Developers etc will not have access to. You will need to PM Bob at Totally Property to set one up and provide some details such as proof of ownership etc.

T

The Smart Money

Which plot number on the Sahl masterplan is Pyramsia located?

Regards

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.