PVC covered sunbed Cushions

crombiestone

crombiestone

Hello

Does anyone in the Hurghada/El Gouna area know if it is possible to get sunbed cushions with wipe clean PVC coated covers ?

We have a set of cloth covered ones but they have not stood up to the needs of washing them i.e the covers shrank on 1st wash and the stitching disintegrated on the second wash ,plus the oily suncream stains never came out properly .

I would prefer a set of easy clean ones rather than needing to replace them every couple of years .

Thanks

M

M Butler

Hello

Does anyone in the Hurghada/El Gouna area know if it is possible to get sunbed cushions with wipe clean PVC coated covers ?

We have a set of cloth covered ones but they have not stood up to the needs of washing them i.e the covers shrank on 1st wash and the stitching disintegrated on the second wash ,plus the oily suncream stains never came out properly .

I would prefer a set of easy clean ones rather than needing to replace them every couple of years .

Thanks
I have seen people making sunbed cushions in Hurghada. There is a street in the old part of town that eventually leads to the fish market and the new mosque and there are a few fabric shops there. That's where I have seen the cushions being made. Not sure if they are PVC or material but I am sure they would make them in PVC for you.

If you are not in El Gouna just now, I am going in tomorrow and I could ask for you.

Margaret

crombiestone

crombiestone

I have seen people making sunbed cushions in Hurghada. There is a street in the old part of town that eventually leads to the fish market and the new mosque and there are a few fabric shops there. That's where I have seen the cushions being made. Not sure if they are PVC or material but I am sure they would make them in PVC for you.

If you are not in El Gouna just now, I am going in tomorrow and I could ask for you.

Margaret
Hi Margaret

I never thought about having some made . If its no trouble .....:cool: but will be in Gouna soon.

M

M Butler

PVC Covers

Hi,
Went into Hurghada and forgot to go and ask about your covers, however, I am going in again and will try to remember (senior moments)!!!!!
I noticed that both our neighbours have the covers you are looking for so it should not be a problem.

Margaret

M

M Butler

PVC Cushion Covers

Went back into Hurghada today and remembered about your covers.

I only went to one shop and they gave me a rough estimate of 120le for a zipped cover for a sunbed in PVC. I have got his card for you but I am sure you could get this price down as there are a few shops doing them and I would not accept the first price anyway.

Hope this helps.

Margaret

M

maggie

Hi don,t know if its ok to ask this but is there anyone who has brought in Regency Continental 1 as i went out to Hurghada having been told that the apartment was ready for snagging only to find out that the apartment was nowhere near finished, sent two emails to my solicitor two weeks ago to let him know what was happening, but as yet they have not sent a reply so i,m getting a bit concerned so i,m just wondering if any one has had the some problems and they could give me some advise i,v got a man out there who is going to let me know what going on but i,v had to pay him £150

crombiestone

crombiestone

Went back into Hurghada today and remembered about your covers.

I only went to one shop and they gave me a rough estimate of 120le for a zipped cover for a sunbed in PVC. I have got his card for you but I am sure you could get this price down as there are a few shops doing them and I would not accept the first price anyway.

Hope this helps.

Margaret
Thanks Margaret

We have just returned from El Gouna .We went to Nile kitchens and were quoted 1000LE for 2 covers with foam included !! As we were basically too lazy to go to Hurghada we agreed and waited a week for them .

When they arrived the quality was rubbish and it was obvious they would split and rip very soon . We told him in no uncetrtain terms what he could do with them !

Good job too if we can get covers for 120LE in Hurghada !

M

M Butler

Thanks Margaret

We have just returned from El Gouna .We went to Nile kitchens and were quoted 1000LE for 2 covers with foam included !! As we were basically too lazy to go to Hurghada we agreed and waited a week for them .

When they arrived the quality was rubbish and it was obvious they would split and rip very soon . We told him in no uncetrtain terms what he could do with them !

Good job too if we can get covers for 120LE in Hurghada !
Sorry to hear that. Just let me know when you are back and we can show you where to go if you like.

Margaret

Z

zoeshutler

wipe clean sunbed

Hi I bought mine in MIX which is at the end of El Nasser Street [Family Abu Ashra] they were made to measure and he has a number of fabrics. If you need a telephone number let me know. Zoe